Thread: Not a first timer but close enough

Not a first timer but close enough

Lost my virginity only very recently (3 weeks ago - 23 year old) and still learning how to be a better lover. I recall reading on a similar but different post that experienced sps here who enjoy the educational part might reach out to you. And hence the post...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by virginboy View Post
    Lost my virginity only very recently (3 weeks ago - 23 year old) and still learning how to be a better lover. I recall reading on a similar but different post that experienced sps here who enjoy the educational part might reach out to you. And hence the post...
    Welcome to Perb

I suggest when you approach an SP to book a date that you let them know about your lack of experience. Some will help you through a learning stage and some others prefer not to see newbies.

You could also post this in the 411 section with more details i.e. Race, age, type of services and the budget you are thinking about. Maybe booking a longer date might be a good idea too which will allow for more "tutoring".

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Thank you for the tip badbadboy. Just posted in 411. I've found, despite reviews here, sps to be a hit in miss on bp and leo. Was hoping I'd have a better chance with sps that are active in this forum

Blog Entries
    I've seen many SP's who advertised here for more years than I care to admit.

The number of mediocre or worse dates are very few.

Guys reviews you can count on being credible (and I use their recommendations) would be:

wintersurfer
    tadolder
    girth-brooks
    felixthecat
    feenix
    take8easy
    bigduke6
    golferjohn

Just to name a few. There are lots of credible reviewers but those guys stand out in my mind because we have seen a lot of the same women.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are lots but those guys are like me seeing multiple SP's over a number of years.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Banned
    I lost my virginity when I was 16 to my GF at the time and got curious about fuckin older girls and I started to poon a few weeks after my first sex and over the past 10 years Ive seen more than 50(I lost counts could be more like 60-80) SPs.
    And yes pooning would help u become a better lover. Make sure u do ur HW here before u see a SP dude.

A dude
    You probably will be a better lover.
    Ask the SP's on what you want to do (cunnilingus, how to ask for permission for things and not be an asshole, spanking, choking, DATO, etc.. just try stuff out) and kind of see where you are yourself and be comfortable.

I usually find that the ladies that work in this field are the LEAST judgemental and sometimes super sweet individuals - I guess they must have a great deal of empathy in order to overcome the stigma and truly provide a good service.. I'd recommend some older (like early 30's, late 20's) SP's and "learn" as much as you can..

If you just jump in with a 19-20 years old they might be as lost as you are.. LOL...

These are all excellent tips, thank you everyone. I think I am going to bite the bullet and see Tia luxx. Going off the pro's reviews, I don't think I could go wrong. I wish it was in the 150-200 range but I suppose you get what you pay for.....

A dude
    great choice. I'd say don't cheap out on your first exp.. all of the ladies I see around $300-$400 range and I've not had a bad experience.

My wallet hates me however... lol

VirginBoy........she is worth a lot more.....you are in for a treat......

tialuxx.com
    Last edited by Officeguy; 05-25-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
    the broads I nail say I'm just awful lol. Except the ones who like it rough or can just tolerate my savageness - all of which are SPs
    Lucky for you they get paid to not say you're awful!

Quote Originally Posted by virginboy View Post
    These are all excellent tips, thank you everyone. I think I am going to bite the bullet and see Tia luxx. Going off the pro's reviews, I don't think I could go wrong. I wish it was in the 150-200 range but I suppose you get what you pay for.....
    $150-$200 won't get you anything you're looking for.

I bet a lot of people before me have said this but this is one bloody expensive hobby to have picked up lol.

When you have an excellent session with the right sp that fills your needs and warms your heart not to mention a freekin hot time....you will not even think of money when you leave back into Real life with a bag full of memories and planning the next meeting......my opinion and experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Officeguy View Post
    ....you will not even think of money when you leave back into Real life with a bag full of memories and planning the next meeting......
    -said no broke pooner ever

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post

Guys reviews you can count on being credible (and I use their recommendations) would be:

wintersurfer
    tadolder
    girth-brooks
    felixthecat
    feenix
    take8easy
    bigduke6
    golferjohn

Just to name a few. There are lots of credible reviewers but those guys stand out in my mind because we have seen a lot of the same women.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are lots but those guys are like me seeing multiple SP's over a number of years.
    So having seen a lot of the same women, do you ever wonder..how do I stack up against these guys and do I know any of them in real life ?
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post

wintersurfer
    tadolder
    girth-brooks
    felixthecat
    feenix
    take8easy
    bigduke6
    golferjohn

Kudos for the shout-out BBB - right back at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    So having seen a lot of the same women, do you ever wonder..how do I stack up against these guys and do I know any of them in real life ?
    Nope never. IMO the main purpose of sites like this is to share info for the mutual health safety and benefit of providers and punters alike. I get lots of private PMs asking about girls I've seen or recommendations and I do my best to give fair and unbiased advice. I've never seen it as a competition - we're not here for a long time, just a good time...

BD
    Last edited by BigDuke6; 05-28-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    "People are always looking for an angle, looking to play on your weakness. They measure you by what they can take from you, by how they can use you to live." Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 12.