Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Your favorite TOY so far this year 2017?

What's Your favorite TOY so far this year 2017?

I am soooooooooooo excited. I found my favorite new toy this year and I can't wait to tell you. Wait for it.............................a weed Wacker!!!!!! OMG I can't believe I didn't find it earlier. I have been missing out. I love it so much I can't wait to use it again in a few days.

What's your favorite toy this year?

I bet you guys thought is was a new vibrator.....nope I still love my pink bullet, had it for 5 years. Best boyfriend ever!!!

Winnipeg's Finest Milk Chocolate
    Gia
    204-990-8037

A dude
    I just bought a vitamix and dyson for my apartment.. And some heinkel knives and pots..
    Now I just need to use them enough to "justify" their purchases...

I also need to make sure my roommate don't destroy them. LOL.

I remember when I was in college and my dad got a pressure washer, I went drunk with power and cleaned all the surfaces... The walls, the parking garage, the fence.. It was great fun :P (for a 18 year old, vanilla Jonny anyways).

Banned
    I just bought a new Husquavarna chainsaw with a 40" stainless bar, that runs a skip tooth chain, and compression release start.......so I don't dislocate my shoulder starting the beast.
    I already had three of them , but that 1700 was burning a hole in my Wranglers.
    oh!.....and a new Lariat, because my old one from last year snapped in two hauling a steer out of the mud just after branding.

Yes a real Lariat.....meaning a rope.....not a Ford

alc
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post

Yes a real Lariat.....meaning a rope.....not a Ford
    You had me on that one, was thinking that was one hell of a mud hole
    I'll have to say my motorcycle, love the way it handles, especially with a lovely lady on the back.
    Can't remember the saying, but I did see a lovely lady riding a Harley wearing a shirt stating something about a 600 lbs vibrator
    & yes it does work

Quote Originally Posted by alcxd View Post
    Can't remember the saying, but I did see a lovely lady riding a Harley wearing a shirt stating something about a 600 lbs vibrator
    & yes it does work
    I think my clit would fall off.........lol

Satisfaction Provider
    AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Blog Entries
    You had me on that one, was thinking that was one hell of a mud hole
    I'll have to say my motorcycle, love the way it handles, especially with a lovely lady on the back.
    & yes it does work
    I went on my first ride on the back seat of a VStar Silverado last week...I loved it! Zooming around downtown Nanaimo on a lovely sunny day? Awesome! Road trip anyone?

Bought myself a kiteboard a cew weeks ago.
    And yes a kite obviously.
    Very early stages of learning to ride it so I suck at it.
    But damn its fun!!!
    Good girls go to heaven.
    Great girls go everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by BaconNeggs View Post
    Bought myself a kiteboard a cew weeks ago.
    And yes a kite obviously.
    Very early stages of learning to ride it so I suck at it.
    But damn its fun!!!
    That's what I'm going to try this year. Too bad u live so far out from me(

curmudgeon
    Here's one for my truly geeky brethren:
    My "new" 1966 GI Joe SOTW German Storm Trooper c/w blonde Euro head, all original Hasbro HK gear including MP-40 Schmeisser, grenades, luger w/lanyard, pack etc.
    Displays great in the toy room with the other vintage Joes and collectibles.
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VINTAGE-1960S...IAAOSwTuJYv0sp

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    ...a weed Wacker!!!!!!
    A woman who appreciates a weed whacker! Damn, I'm in love.

I once arrived at an SP's door carrying a weed whacker. I was a bit surprised that she let me in.

Blog Entries
    A GoPro 5 Hero

I am amazed at how a 4K camera can be put into a package much smaller than the palm of my hand.

I'm still trying it out before I mount it to the hood of a car and take it for a run

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    A GoPro 5 Hero

I am amazed at how a 4K camera can be put into a package much smaller than the palm of my hand.

I'm still trying it out before I mount it to the hood of a car and take it for a run
    You'll probably see a lot weird shit........ you can make utube videos about it. I always thought about doing that here in Winnipeg when I see homeless people drunk sleeping on the sidewalk and everyone just passes by them not checking to see if there dead or alive. I am also guilty of that, something I want to change. Courage I guess.

But again keep me posted on my clips.

alc
    A GoPro 5 Hero

I have a GoPro 4 Silver Edition that I mount on the Motorcycle, I even mounted it on my Hard Hat a few years ago to show people what I actually climb in & through during the course of one of my jobs on the west coast

A GoPro 5 Hero
    I got one for Christmas and I'm using it as a dashcam.

Had a hit and run last year and it was ridiculous. Old fart sideswiped me and took off, not letting that happen again, ever.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Blog Entries
    I have a GoPro 4 Silver Edition that I mount on the Motorcycle, I even mounted it on my Hard Hat a few years ago to show people what I actually climb in & through during the course of one of my jobs on the west coast
    That's where I got the idea from to buy one. Pseudo sort of racing back from Whistler with a couple on some BMW bikes had them mounted to their helmets. I was not trying to take the lead but more pushing them and we had a great ride. I was in my sports car and thought seeing it on the big display when I got home would be pretty cool.

They pulled off at Horseshoe bay and I joined them for a latte at Starbucks afterwards.

** before the boo birds chime in it was a Thursday afternoon with virtually no traffic**

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    I got one for Christmas and I'm using it as a dashcam.

Had a hit and run last year and it was ridiculous. Old fart sideswiped me and took off, not letting that happen again, ever.
    Currently mounted on my dash window.

Anyone see the Global News last week when a cyclist smashed his helmet on a car hood because the driver sort of went into the intersection? Not even close to the cyclist but he went nutso in a microsecond.

Why not give that sort of evidence to ICBC when submitting a claim?

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast