Thread: Ebony Helen

Ebony Helen

So last Sunday I took a shot with Helen. I booked for the hour and she was very easy to make plans with. Asked if I wanted her to wear anything specific and how I wanted to start. She also offered a massage. Upon arriving at her location, she gave me her room number. She quickly answered. I wasn't disappointed by her appearance, but it was not the same as in the pics. Nice dress on with heels. We hugged and she gave me a kiss. We quickly explored each other. She started with the massage and body slide which was great. Some covered bj and daty/69. For my first shot I started with Greek from behind. No complaints! When finished she cleaned me up and another massage plus some hand action, given and received. Then I got my second shot. Numerous positions and she was into it! She wasn't watching the clock but I was as I had another appointment. I'd gladly see her again if I could! Very friendly and easy going!

ThighMaster
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid86 View Post
    I wasn't disappointed by her appearance, but it was not the same as in the pics.
    Thanks for the review. It is very helpful because I've wondered about Helen for some time.

May I ask, was she heavier, thinner, taller, shorter than in her pictures?

I saw her about a year ago and found the pics to be a close resemblance, roughly the same height but maybe 15 pounds heavier in person. She's is very pretty and has an amazing body I was not dissapointed at all. Def will repeat

Quote Originally Posted by 123kid86 View Post
    So last Sunday I took a shot with Helen. I booked for the hour and she was very easy to make plans with. Asked if I wanted her to wear anything specific and how I wanted to start. She also offered a massage. Upon arriving at her location, she gave me her room number. She quickly answered. I wasn't disappointed by her appearance, but it was not the same as in the pics. Nice dress on with heels. We hugged and she gave me a kiss. We quickly explored each other. She started with the massage and body slide which was great. Some covered bj and daty/69. For my first shot I started with Greek from behind. No complaints! When finished she cleaned me up and another massage plus some hand action, given and received. Then I got my second shot. Numerous positions and she was into it! She wasn't watching the clock but I was as I had another appointment. I'd gladly see her again if I could! Very friendly and easy going!
    Thanks for posting. I have been thinking about seeing Helen and your review was timely. I sent you a pm

Kirby

Maybe a little heavier. She was around 5 foot 7 or 8.

Lovely girl and a very enthusiastic and engaged session. She has a spectacular booty, if that's what you seek.