Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booking criteria- Mine

Lost in Translation

Booking criteria- Mine

Been around the game for a long time and have seen many ebbs and flows and ups and downs. For me it's a want to not a need to proposition.
    Reading about the ripoffs, robberies, stalkings, fakes and such is troubling to say the least.
    Bill C-36 caused a good many quality providers to retire or go underground. Similarly some quality customers worried about possible legal consequences followed suit.
    Review/recommendation boards which at one time were counted on for info and interactions have seen participation numbers steadily decline significantly.

In my case I've developed criteria that has served me well. The only disappointments (very few) have been when I deviated and or overreached.

Budget- I do have one and I never dicker, if it's too high for me, I move on.
    Visual- I'm extremely visual, photo's first and foremost will draw my interest or not. Dated/old photos hold no interest for me
    In call- Not an out call player at at all. Not a fan of hotels, certain areas of the city may raise a flag but not always a deal breaker
    Reviews and ads- Read em as part of due diligence. Appreciate that not all opinions and or tastes will be similar.
    Flavour of the week- If interested will wait to see if they're tourists or sticking around. Also if popular get overwhelmed and need to settle in
    Natural body- Not a fan of implants and I see my flaws in the mirror and don't have unrealistic expectations of others
    Communication- often where the rubber hits the road. One and done, no response, move on. One word responses can be an issue for me.
    Age- I'm old, so it can be a factor.
    Respect and manners- I know being a provider is not easy and I approach any one I contact with respect and manners and expect the same in return.
    Patience- No need to panic, some one will come along that's suitable.....sooner or later
    Chemistry- it's either there or not and apparent almost immediately. If not, ones fault, just happens.

This has worked for me and it's not for every one and to be fair I have gone months without seeing any one.

Peace
    MG

Meet in public first. Hotel lobby, coffee shop, lounge, etc. Usually 15 minutes or less. Develop some attraction and chemistry. If they do not agree to this, then I don't meet them. I always offer a fair in person cancellation fee. Most newbies have no problem with a brief in person visit.
    Texting. You can read a whole lot into their attitude through messaging. Just hope it's actually the Provider you are texting with.
    I try to avoid providers operating on text apps.
    No stomach pic, zero chance of me meeting them. Almost as important as the face to me. I do not demand a face pic however. I understand discretion.
    24/7, party favours...forget it.
    No bbbj offered, forget it.
    North end/west end...never after dark.
    My place...never.
    Over 25 years old, not likely, just my preference for younger.
    I like clean ads. Proper grammar. No emojis. It's hard to find that on BP.
    Face tattoos, never.
    Airport hotels, doubtful.
    Implants, never.
    I'm left with 0.1 %.
    I use other resources to keep busy.
    BP is not the be all and end all.
    Other avenues far more successful.

Some really good thoughts there, gentlemen. Thanks.
    For myself I would add no in calls except well known/ reviewed women. No out calls to my residence but I do have access to local hotels and a few properties that I use.
    Face and body pics are an almost must. Exception would be well reviewed ladies.
    Ladies that deviate from the norm intrigue me. By this I mean ladies that are hard to find in the general dating pool. Black, Asian, Middle Eastern, girls with a side of kink, crazy hair colours, tattooed to shit, you get the idea. I'm not really looking for Ginger or Mary Ann.
    Most important thing I trust my instincts and common sense. We all get that feeling when something isn't right, trust that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by MRGREEN View Post
    Reviews and ads- Read em as part of due diligence
    Guys spend hours researching anything they buy, tires, dvd players, shoes.
    Yet they pick ads off backpage with no diligence at all. Weird eh?
    Stranger yet are those who go against all advice and reviews and complain about the result.

Patience- No need to panic, some one will come along that's suitable
    Too many impulse buyers, without patience.
    Better to wait and get exactly what you want instead of wasting time and money.
    Phoning someone after the bars close because you "need" it? You may regret that.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

This is because it's an impulse purchase. Most people here would never see an sp with a clear state of mind.
    Most guys here are trying to satisfy an immediate physiological need.
    This is simply an expensive impulse purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by marsapan1 View Post
    This is because it's an impulse purchase. Most people here would never see an sp with a clear state of mind.
    Most guys here are trying to satisfy an immediate physiological need.
    This is simply an expensive impulse purchase.
    Please. Food is a need. Water is a need. Viz. Human rights. Companions you have to pay are not needed any more than ice cream, designer clothes or a Cadillac. If someone has a spare hundred dollars to spend they should be sophisticated enough to think before spending or should I say risking it. If they have read the horror stories on here but ignore them and get burnt for lack of patience and self control they may want to consider therapy for impulse control.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1972 View Post
    Meet in public first. Hotel lobby, coffee shop, lounge, etc. Usually 15 minutes or less. Develop some attraction and chemistry. If they do not agree to this, then I don't meet them. I always offer a fair in person cancellation fee. Most newbies have no problem with a brief in person visit.
    Texting. You can read a whole lot into their attitude through messaging. Just hope it's actually the Provider you are texting with.
    I try to avoid providers operating on text apps.
    No stomach pic, zero chance of me meeting them. Almost as important as the face to me. I do not demand a face pic however. I understand discretion.
    24/7, party favours...forget it.
    No bbbj offered, forget it.
    North end/west end...never after dark.
    My place...never.
    Over 25 years old, not likely, just my preference for younger.
    I like clean ads. Proper grammar. No emojis. It's hard to find that on BP.
    Face tattoos, never.
    Airport hotels, doubtful.
    Implants, never.
    I'm left with 0.1 %.
    I use other resources to keep busy.
    BP is not the be all and end all.
    Other avenues far more successful.
    I would never meet in public first, any discussion would be solicitation in a public place. I'm surprised any ladies agree to this

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeZee View Post
    I would never meet in public first, any discussion would be solicitation in a public place. I'm surprised any ladies agree to this
    Yeah, this one is.... weird.

Also, just wondering, why are airport hotels frowned upon?

It is possible to have a discussion without talking about money or sex.

Don't poon that often but when I do, I tend to stick to more established ladies with good reputations.

No guarantee though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornyfarmer420 View Post
    It is possible to have a discussion without talking about money or sex.
    Yeah but the specific request to meet in public first would put up red flags to most SPs

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeZee View Post
    Yeah but the specific request to meet in public first would put up red flags to most SPs
    Could easily be a setup with a hidden camera and recording.

The meet could be with reporter doing some trash jounalism, a kid making a video to post online, or just a generic creep.

Crazed and Abused: I have been burned so many times I stick with a very few I know and trust!
    Seen hundreds and hundreds of women over the last forty years, that's enough.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by MRGREEN View Post
    Natural body- Not a fan of implants and I see my flaws in the mirror and don't have unrealistic expectations of others
    Peace
    MG
    Shoot!!!!!!!!!!! I have man mades!!

Damn it!!
    I don't meet the criteria

Lost in Translation
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Shoot!!!!!!!!!!! I have man mades!!

Damn it!!
    I don't meet the criteria

I'm sure you're doing just fine

Peace