Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Lady bbbj.

Asian Lady bbbj.

Help me out please. I want to combine two loves, getting a bbbj and Asian ladies.

My go to was Chesty Cathy, but driving to Abbotsford is a bit too far, even for a great dt hummer. Does anyone have any favorites for a blowjob to clmpletion from an asian lady. MILFs and attractive Aunties are ok with me. DT a must and CIM a nice option.

Anyone?

on leolist there is an asian woman advertising as Leigh, kingsway and nanaimo area. tall, from Malaysia

one of the best slow bbbj I have every had....

nice girl, probably about 30 although I am not great with ages

might be what you are looking for

I know it's not downtown but Linda at highgate is another one worth considering. She is not a spring chicken, but very friendly, accomodating and takes instructions very well. I saw her yesterday. I wasn't interested in sex but asked her for a nice massage, followed by a very good bj followed by CIM. If you are looking for "pleasure" over tight/young body, she is someone you can consider.

Leigh seems interesting but a little hesitant to say the least with the N* C*VER reference

Linda's add says Chinese only, do you know if this is accurate?

I think she means Chinese only by phone. Others should text. Language barrier would be my guess.

Ah good point Fillup thanks!

Injected and Blown
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbreeze View Post
    on leolist there is an asian woman advertising as Leigh, kingsway and nanaimo area. tall, from Malaysia

one of the best slow bbbj I have every had....

nice girl, probably about 30 although I am not great with ages

might be what you are looking for
    Summerbreeze, was communication with Leigh no problem in English over the phone
    or do English speaking people have to text with her?

Thanks bud, looking forward to your reply.

.......................QM'r

english was medium, she understands and speaks well but have to speak in simple english and slowly

good at responding to txt

How are her looks and other services. Does she dfk?

she is large but not fat, just tall and more on the husky side than petite

gives a good massage and tries hard, face would be a bit plain for most people, I didn't have a problem with it

sort of half dfk, and she was reviewed by another when she was in the joyce area under a different name viki
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...highlight=viki

did not know she offered "natural" for me everything was covered, I have seen her 4 times so far but the original time was because I was looking for something late (after 1am) and her ad at the time mentioned that she will do late if desired

fairly tight, re other services I just see her as a good massage followed by decent FS. I was a bit tired my last time out with her and she had to do oral to perk up things
    the oral was very, very good, slow and sensuous, needless to say it did the trick

worth a try to see if she is your cup of tea in my opinion but of course depends on what you are looking for, loves daty, takes a while but is multi orgasmic as well

I got a couple of private messages about linda so I thought I would answer their questions here:

I actually booked her through 2428 which communicates in perfect english.

I paid 140 for 30 mins inclusive of CIM. At first glace, she looks fine. after she takes her clothes off and I looked at her closely, you can tell she is probably in her early 40's. I went over time and she pretty good about it - no rush. As I said, if you are looking for a young tight hottie, she is not it but if service is more important to you, she is an option to consider. enjoy

Injected and Blown
    So that's who Viki reincarnated into. Yah i Think I made a reference to her being an amazon gal. Yup she's tall alright.
    In the link Summerbreeze posted I reviewed her when she was on Euclid and yes she was Viki there.
    Service was pretty good but it did take me the full session to get over how tall she is. LOL!!
    Thanks for that SB!

.........................QM'r

Injected and Blown
    Darkside, would you say that Linda is a slim gal?

Thanks bro!

.......................QM'r

I just came back from a visit with Linda. It was weird how I got her. Originally, I called 8127 and the sweetest sounding girl picked up and assured me her name was hanna. I told her i want to see her and made an appointment. I even texted to make sure she is not just a phone girl and again assured me she is Hanna.

I won't get into details. But, I was given a choice of 2 girls and I picked linda. Hanna and her sweet voice was no where to be found. Regardless I enjoyed my session with the early 40 year old korean (so she says) and took a good pounding in 3 different position and finished russian. She never complained once and took it like a champ. Her body would rival girls in their 20's

I paid 120 for 30

Be careful. This operation is infamous for b&s. I feel I lucked out on this one even though I didn't get Hanna. After my session, I texted hanna and told her she lied lol. she responded that she is sorry and she is usually on outcalls and was out when I came. If you search 8127 you will find like 5 or 6 hits and I now believe she is just the phone girl to entice people.

I am starting to question if my linda is the same mentioned above....since he said she took off her clothes and he noticed her age. My Linda had a great body with fake D. and to answer the OP. Her bj in shower was nice and so was the one on the bed.

Went to take a look at leigh/viki since she is 3 blocks from my place. Definetly older then 30 probably 40. Servicewise she does try to satisfy and long bbbj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast