Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Secret Benefits experiences

  1. #1

    Secret Benefits experiences

    So I've been on CuddleUp and Seeking Arrangements, both with paid accounts. Then I got curious about Secret Benefits, especially since I saw an escort advertising on there (Rozalia Wilde). So I paid for an account on Secret Benefits - however it is different from CuddleUp and Seeking Arrangements because on SB you pay for credits instead of a monthly fee. With those credits you pay to talk.

    The way it works is, you pay for say 100 credits and that entitles you to have a conversation with a girl. Each girl you want to have conversation with costs you 10 credits to unlock a conversation with her, but you can talk as much as you want. So I set up my profile, said I'm a normal person, have a good job, good hygiene, didn't get explicit, didn't use swear words, etc. Just a normal sane guy that any girl looking for money would contact and have no reason to be scared.

    I found something interesting about that site. When I set up my account, and before I paid, I got constant messages from many girls, at least 2 or 3 a day. As soon as I paid, that dropped off completely.... except that every few days, say 2 or 3 days, I would get a message from a new girl. If I didn't unlock a conversation her, I'd get a new message from a different girl. If I did unlock a girl, it would cost me 10 credits - and I would always message her right away. Out of all the girls I messaged, only 2 would respond back, but would only respond once. So in other words, my message to them would go unanswered.

    The first girl that answered back, answered back by saying she was seeking only platonic relations for money. Go figure.

    The second girl that answered back was when I had spent my last 10 credits on unlocking the ability to talk to her from her initial message - in other words, I had no credits left . So I wrote up my reply and hit the send button. As soon as the button was pressed, I was redirected to a page that asked me to pay for more credits - but the price had gone up. Instead of $70 for 100 credits, it was $180. To make matters worse, my reply was prevented from being sent to her. In other words, my last 10 credits to open a conversation were stolen from me - unless I paid for more credits.

    Now I'm thinking this is all much worse than just ripping me off the last 10 credits. Looking back on how the activity went on this site, I am almost 100% sure that all the girls on there are bots. Why else would a girl message you and when you replied right away, you get nothing? Why else would you be prompted in the same pattern if you didn't do something with your credits? I'm even thinking the account with Rozalia Wilde was a fake one they had ripped off from her, using her pics and name.

  2. #2
    Thanks for the warning. Their twitter feed looks like any failed company: active in Jan-Feb 2016 and nothing since.

  3. #3
    Were they verbal conversations available or just chat? Chances are they are using stolen pics and a chat bot or someone was monitoring the system from time to time. It could have been real girls, but if Felix is right, chances are they aren't connected to it anymore or a few are and messages are going into the ether. Just a thought anyways.
    Last edited by waldojnk; 05-20-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Apparently I have issues typing

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by brothschwer View Post
    So I've been on CuddleUp and Seeking Arrangements, both with paid accounts. Then I got curious about Secret Benefits, especially since I saw an escort advertising on there (Rozalia Wilde). So I paid for an account on Secret Benefits - however it is different from CuddleUp and Seeking Arrangements because on SB you pay for credits instead of a monthly fee. With those credits you pay to talk.

    The way it works is, you pay for say 100 credits and that entitles you to have a conversation with a girl. Each girl you want to have conversation with costs you 10 credits to unlock a conversation with her, but you can talk as much as you want. So I set up my profile, said I'm a normal person, have a good job, good hygiene, didn't get explicit, didn't use swear words, etc. Just a normal sane guy that any girl looking for money would contact and have no reason to be scared.

    I found something interesting about that site. When I set up my account, and before I paid, I got constant messages from many girls, at least 2 or 3 a day. As soon as I paid, that dropped off completely.... except that every few days, say 2 or 3 days, I would get a message from a new girl. If I didn't unlock a conversation her, I'd get a new message from a different girl. If I did unlock a girl, it would cost me 10 credits - and I would always message her right away. Out of all the girls I messaged, only 2 would respond back, but would only respond once. So in other words, my message to them would go unanswered.

    The first girl that answered back, answered back by saying she was seeking only platonic relations for money. Go figure.

    The second girl that answered back was when I had spent my last 10 credits on unlocking the ability to talk to her from her initial message - in other words, I had no credits left . So I wrote up my reply and hit the send button. As soon as the button was pressed, I was redirected to a page that asked me to pay for more credits - but the price had gone up. Instead of $70 for 100 credits, it was $180. To make matters worse, my reply was prevented from being sent to her. In other words, my last 10 credits to open a conversation were stolen from me - unless I paid for more credits.

    Now I'm thinking this is all much worse than just ripping me off the last 10 credits. Looking back on how the activity went on this site, I am almost 100% sure that all the girls on there are bots. Why else would a girl message you and when you replied right away, you get nothing? Why else would you be prompted in the same pattern if you didn't do something with your credits? I'm even thinking the account with Rozalia Wilde was a fake one they had ripped off from her, using her pics and name.
    I know for sure that at least some of the women are real and available. You have to look at the pictures and not bother with the obvious fakes. Today there is a blond that is cute, next picture is as a brunette, problem is of the 6 or 7 pictures - she's used 3 or more phones. Chances of pictures being of the woman you talk to are very low.

    I have seen a couple, non that convinced me to make a monthly arrangement - but not as bad as some SPs I've seen and I spent more time with them. So financially, on par with the $500 women on LL.

    There is a very expensive Italian model that's looking for a Sugar Daddy. She's real but too expensive for my wallet.

    The women that are on top of the list when you sort by most recent are all transactional and message every new guy.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by waldojnk View Post
    Were they verbal conversations available or just chat? Chances are they are using stolen pics and a chat bot or someone was monitoring the system from time to time. It could have been real girls, but if Felix is right, chances are they aren't connected to it anymore or a few are and messages are going into the ether. Just a thought anyways.
    I don't know what you mean by your question. I can't have verbal conversations (as in using your mouth) with anyone who doesn't reply to anything I type into a message because the conversation never gets beyond that. The chat conversations were all like this:

    Her: "hey how's it going"
    Me: "Good, how are you? What are you looking for? I'm looking for ongoing meetings."
    Then nothing. This would cost me 10 credits. Then a few days later, someone else messages me with a similar message, I reply, then I get nothing. Each new person who contacts me costs me another 10 credits. Of the 100 credits that I bought, which costed me 70-something dollars, it seems the system was baiting me to spend that money away only to then - on the spending of my last 10 credits - be forced to buy more credits or else not be able to reply using that last 10 credits. That seemed to tell me it was all a scam.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    I know for sure that at least some of the women are real and available. You have to look at the pictures and not bother with the obvious fakes. Today there is a blond that is cute, next picture is as a brunette, problem is of the 6 or 7 pictures - she's used 3 or more phones. Chances of pictures being of the woman you talk to are very low.

    I have seen a couple, non that convinced me to make a monthly arrangement - but not as bad as some SPs I've seen and I spent more time with them. So financially, on par with the $500 women on LL.

    There is a very expensive Italian model that's looking for a Sugar Daddy. She's real but too expensive for my wallet.

    The women that are on top of the list when you sort by most recent are all transactional and message every new guy.
    I've successfully done SA and CU over the last 2 and a half years. I've been pooning for well over a decade. I think I know the difference between a fake pic/ad and a real one.

    When you say you know for sure some of the women are real and available, I'm curious to know how you know for sure? There is nothing what I would call "for sure", given what I've experienced, except those that result in a real contact - ie: a phone number you can call and hear a real person on the other end, or of course a meeting. It's just that I noticed a pattern that is unmistakenly a pattern that would be generated by software.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by brothschwer View Post
    I've successfully done SA and CU over the last 2 and a half years. I've been pooning for well over a decade. I think I know the difference between a fake pic/ad and a real one.

    When you say you know for sure some of the women are real and available, I'm curious to know how you know for sure? There is nothing what I would call "for sure", given what I've experienced, except those that result in a real contact - ie: a phone number you can call and hear a real person on the other end, or of course a meeting. It's just that I noticed a pattern that is unmistakenly a pattern that would be generated by software.
    If I've met the lady, she's real. The ones I've seen have met me at a restaurant before offering dessert at their place. That's usually when a phone number is offered.

    If the lady has messaged me, and I've checked the profile and think she's interesting - I ask directly how well she wishes to be rewarded. If she can't/won/t tell me, she's become uninteresting.

    There are a few that are trying to get paying clients for their pictures. I see no point in paying for pictures that are free on the internet.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    If I've met the lady, she's real. The ones I've seen have met me at a restaurant before offering dessert at their place. That's usually when a phone number is offered.

    If the lady has messaged me, and I've checked the profile and think she's interesting - I ask directly how well she wishes to be rewarded. If she can't/won/t tell me, she's become uninteresting.
    My actual question is, "how do you know the girls on Secret Benefits are real?". Were you referring to girls you met off that specific site? Or were you just speaking in generalities?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brothschwer View Post
    My actual question is, "how do you know the girls on Secret Benefits are real?". Were you referring to girls you met off that specific site? Or were you just speaking in generalities?
    If I had met the girls from elsewhere, I would have said so. I also use Seeking Arrangements, but there are more fakes on SA than on SB. Also prices got inflated on SA because of all of the interest.
    Last edited by sdw; 05-20-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    If I had met the girls from elsewhere, I would have said so. I also use Seeing Arrangements, but there are more fakes on SA than on SB. Also prices got inflated on SA because of all of the interest.
    I must have severely bad luck to get screwed 10 out of 10 times by bots then. What are the odds of that?

    I had a really great time on SA, but that was 2 years ago. Looking lately, I see things have changed and probably not for the better.... but all things considered, I'd do SA again and I'm never going to bother with SB anymore unless someone can provide me concrete proof - ie: name of a real profile.

    Back then, on SA you could meet up with a girl for drinks and fool around and it would only cost you the price of the drinks. Heck, I even got free sex 3 times in the course of 6 months. I met this great girl who I stuck with and it became like quasi-dating, and I paid her a few hundred each time I saw her but we'd hang out, watch tv, etc., and it would always end up with sex that was unclocked, unrushed, etc. - ie: real sex. Another time I met one girl and got totally ripped off, ended up paying a bunch of her bills but not sleeping with her until 2 weeks later (and it was rushed), and then she ended it the next time we met like a week later because she said her boyfriend came back - it seemed like she set me up just to pay her stupid bills. I think I must've met like 10 girls off SA. It was very time consuming, sometimes it was very expensive, other times it was dirt cheap, but all the time (except once) it was real sex. The only problem was that it was a lot of work, like dating. Seeing girls off Leo or going to an MP is a lot easier, just show up and fuck and leave - the only downside is the sex is business like.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    296
    Have any of you tried running an ad on CL seeking a SB?
    I know a guy who did that about 6 months ago and has found the SB of his dreams.
    Good girls go to heaven.
    Great girls go everywhere!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by brothschwer View Post
    I must have severely bad luck to get screwed 10 out of 10 times by bots then. What are the odds of that?

    I had a really great time on SA, but that was 2 years ago. Looking lately, I see things have changed and probably not for the better.... but all things considered, I'd do SA again and I'm never going to bother with SB anymore unless someone can provide me concrete proof - ie: name of a real profile.

    Back then, on SA you could meet up with a girl for drinks and fool around and it would only cost you the price of the drinks. Heck, I even got free sex 3 times in the course of 6 months. I met this great girl who I stuck with and it became like quasi-dating, and I paid her a few hundred each time I saw her but we'd hang out, watch tv, etc., and it would always end up with sex that was unclocked, unrushed, etc. - ie: real sex. Another time I met one girl and got totally ripped off, ended up paying a bunch of her bills but not sleeping with her until 2 weeks later (and it was rushed), and then she ended it the next time we met like a week later because she said her boyfriend came back - it seemed like she set me up just to pay her stupid bills. I think I must've met like 10 girls off SA. It was very time consuming, sometimes it was very expensive, other times it was dirt cheap, but all the time (except once) it was real sex. The only problem was that it was a lot of work, like dating. Seeing girls off Leo or going to an MP is a lot easier, just show up and fuck and leave - the only downside is the sex is business like.
    Your mistake is responding to every message that is sent to you. Check the profile BEFORE spending 10 credits to respond. If her last posting was from Australia - but she claims to be from Vancouver, is she real? If her pictures are all of a different woman with a different phone, is she real? If she is back under a new name for the umpteenth time, posted from Powell River but claims to be in Vancouver, is she real? The Gems are there, you just have to avoid being distracted by the shiny rocks.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Your mistake is responding to every message that is sent to you. Check the profile BEFORE spending 10 credits to respond. If her last posting was from Australia - but she claims to be from Vancouver, is she real? If her pictures are all of a different woman with a different phone, is she real? If she is back under a new name for the umpteenth time, posted from Powell River but claims to be in Vancouver, is she real? The Gems are there, you just have to avoid being distracted by the shiny rocks.
    What makes you think I responded to every message sent to me, and that I didn't check the profile before spending the 10 credits? In fact, I didn't respond to each one. If I don't respond, then I get a message from a new girl in the same time frame, like 2 or 3 days. It's never the same day, or the next day. It's never more than one a day. It's always one every 2 or 3 days. And also, I always check the girl before I spend the money.

    Trust me, the girls I responded to were not "shiny rocks" by any stretch of the imagination.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    If her pictures are all of a different woman with a different phone, is she real?
    Are you fucking serious? You obviously think everyone else is a moron but to assume and then ask such an idiotic question is just assinine.

  15. #15
    This topic has been referred to the board owner for a decision, on whether or not to allow discussion of SB/SA sites that essentially promote them (they are not paid advertisers) we have gone down this road before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •