Thread: Vicky French

Vicky French

Vicky has a very fit body and beautiful natural boobs with eraser head nipples. She provides very good service with bbbj. This is my first time with the French team. It was a good introduction for trying out the rest.

I had a great time with Vicky too. This was my first time seeing her although I have seen some of the other "french" ladies before. Booking was very easy through her secretary via email and her hotel was a in a very covenient downtown location.

Although i had booked her for a short rendezvous, i am very impressed with her service and attitude. She has a smooth and soft skin which i liked. She greeted me with a big smile and a nice kiss. After a quick shower we strated with DFK followed by BBBJ BLS which made my Johnny very tense. I sarted DATY and she moaned with pleasure. She jumped on me cowgirl style and we pounded each other before i switched to doggie style and finally exploded.

Vicky is a sweet girl with a great body and above all fantastic attitude and pleasing personality. I believe today was her last day and she moves to Brandon. Treat her well Brandonites considering the shit going on there.

Merci beaucoup Vicky. Until next time.

Kirby