Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggestions - slim / fake tits

suggestions - slim / fake tits

Hey guys wanted some suggestions for the following

- slim - dont really like girls with big asses as its not really my thing
    - fake tits
    - provides bbbj, dfk ,and msog - all enthusiastically

only current girls i can think of who meet this criteria are alanna angel and kim capri to give you an idea of my body type preference. im open to brunettes as well though

any thoughts?

Emilie Latendresse fits that bill to a tee.

cool man yeah had my eyes on her, she posted a selfie pic in that new thread and the bottom half of her face didnt look as hot as her ad pics. if anyone has any other suggestions id appreciate it

The girl you're looking for hasn't been born yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zegna99 View Post
    cool man yeah had my eyes on her, she posted a selfie pic in that new thread and the bottom half of her face didnt look as hot as her ad pics. if anyone has any other suggestions id appreciate it
    You gotta be kidding, she's gorgeous and as hot as can be, can't judge her off that, I loved the selfie btw

Well Alanna angel and Kim Capri have been born and are great just wanted to try someone else. And okay maybe I will try emilie but my other concern with her is high volume

A dude
    If your definition of "slim" means "super petite", then no. Émilie isn't for you. She's not a 90lbs wafer (neither is Alanna or Kim Capri I suppose, never saw Kim though). Émilie can probably do 50 push ups and squat a mean barbell no problem though - and she doesn't look too masculine at all. Think of a really, really attractive wrestler (so bikini model with some muscle definition).

Based on your criteria I can only recommend Alanna Angel. Now I think about it, there isn't a lot of "blonde providers"...
    Hmm.

Cool thanks but I'm not only looking for blondes, open to all hair colours and ethnicities. Another one that would have been great is Tiffany Nguyen but didn't get a chance to see her after she got fake tits

And doesn't have to be super slim, I don't mind a bit of meat at all

curmudgeon
    Cami Parker?

A dude
    I'd say Tia Luxx and when she's here, Sydney Taylor.
    Both are very enthusiastic and accommodating.

Cami Parker yes good suggestion

Tia Luxx does not have the type of body that I'm into

Sydney Taylor has fake tits?

A dude
    Yeah, Sydney has some nice enhanced boobs.

What about Morgan 2353? She got some upgradsa, great bbbj and cim

yup ive seen morgan shes awesome but again wanna try someone new. addison richards looks good

sydney taylor's minimum is $750 for 2 hours? probably why I didnt try her, I dont usually do 2 hour dates for financial reasons, one hour is usually good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast