Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: Women can sense when a guys is getting laid.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    331

    Women can sense when a guys is getting laid.

    So is this true or not? What do u ladies and guys think?
    they say women have better sixth sense than men.
    I think if a guy was getting laid consistently, he'd appear look more confident both consciously and subconsciously and project more alpha aura that attracts women therefore more sex.
    What r ur opinoins???

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by t44 View Post
    So is this true or not? What do u ladies and guys think?
    they say women have better sixth sense than men.
    I think if a guy was getting laid consistently, he'd appear look more confident both consciously and subconsciously and project more alpha aura that attracts women therefore more sex.
    What r ur opinoins???
    Quite True. That's why Wives and Girlfriends know within days if their partner is "getting it" outside of their relationship. It's also why it's easier for an attached guy to pick up a horny lady that doesn't want a relationship. She knows he's "getting it" and doesn't want complications. He also knows where the switches and dials are.

    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Quite True. That's why Wives and Girlfriends know within days if their partner is "getting it" outside of their relationship. It's also why it's easier for an attached guy to pick up a horny lady that doesn't want a relationship. She knows he's "getting it" and doesn't want complications. He also knows where the switches and dials are.
    Except the last sentence. To work the dials, one needs to read feedback well. It's different from woman to woman. A guy in LTR will likely have the 'autopilot' mode designed for his SO.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
    Except the last sentence. To work the dials, one needs to read feedback well. It's different from woman to woman. A guy in LTR will likely have the 'autopilot' mode designed for his SO.
    LOL, a guy still has to know the base settings. I remember listening to a guy that was obviously on a first date. It was painful, and also his last date with that girl. She called a taxi.
    Guys that aren't getting any or are on a long dry spell transmit their focus on getting her panties off and don't pick up her "slow down" signals.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    LOL, a guy still has to know the base settings. I remember listening to a guy that was obviously on a first date. It was painful, and also his last date with that girl. She called a taxi.
    Guys that aren't getting any or are on a long dry spell transmit their focus on getting her panties off and don't pick up her "slow down" signals.
    Makes sense. Not getting any is a prospect killer.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kamloops B.C.
    Posts
    2,205
    It also doesn't help that the dude not getting laid ,looks like he's dropped a framing hammer down the front of his pants...and has that " Trust me ......I only have one restraining order filed against me" look on his face.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Quite True. That's why Wives and Girlfriends know within days if their partner is "getting it" outside of their relationship. It's also why it's easier for an attached guy to pick up a horny lady that doesn't want a relationship. She knows he's "getting it" and doesn't want complications. He also knows where the switches and dials are.

    the Image is funny. Women sometimes have too many things on their mind...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    275
    There is no doubt, been married 31 years and just recently started
    Spending time with one lady and a couple earlier in January. We just finished a 16 day cruise and every night I got hugs and kisses out of the blue from the wife....no nothing else yet but I believe the wife is truthful
    As she aged she lost all desire....I usually got something once or twice a year
    In the last few so I started here....much better than getting a gf
    ....anyway yes she senses something but does not know what
    And I am keeping it that way....love my time with my fav sp but still love my wife

  9. #9
    have to say yes, not sure why or how, body language, confidence,

  10. #10
    curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    right here and now
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by yvr_hacker View Post
    To be fair SDW, I think part of it is because the male changes when he starts dating or having an affair. He'll suddenly take better care of himself, perhaps improve his wardrobe and just be more positive. Women are very perceptive especially if it's a spouse. We're not a complex species and easy to read.
    I completely agree, whether in a full-blown affair or just random, NSA hook ups a wife/SO generally figures it all out.
    As I've been told on more than one occasion- "Boys are stupid- throw rocks at them!"
    Or the age old- "Dragons are so dumb!"

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    "Boys are stupid- throw rocks at them!"
    I've got a scar on my forehead from when I was 7 years old and she threw one at me...guess I know why now.
    In a world full of clowns you still want to join the circus?

  12. #12
    It's not hard for her to pick up the signals that he's getting some on the side. Before that he was miserable and she liked to keep him that way. Now that he's getting laid, she can tell he's happier and it had nothing to do with her. It's as easy as that.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    275
    Lol you mean I can just be miserable and I am in the clear.....
    That's easy ..... nah I am too laid back lol yes that was a joke

  14. #14
    He who hungers for more.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    261
    Definitely true- since I started pooning my gf's remarked that I'm a "better" person. I think it was Monica Massage that said this to me once, "Women should thank us working ladies cause we actually help maintaining peace in their homes."

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by yvr_hacker View Post
    To be fair SDW, I think part of it is because the male changes when he starts dating or having an affair. He'll suddenly take better care of himself, perhaps improve his wardrobe and just be more positive. Women are very perceptive especially if it's a spouse. We're not a complex species and easy to read.
    LOL, one of the dials is SHOES good - bad Was out today, lady friend immediately noticed my new shoes.

    Forgot to mention the MONEY dial. It goes from cheep,cheep to spend,spend. cheep,cheep and spend,spend lockout the other dials and void the selection. A guy wants to be close to "responsible" in the middle. This is where the guy who talks about all the money he has - but wants her to pay for her own way, and the guy who produces the plastic for everything usually guarantee themselves a case of blue balls. She wants to know that he'll show her a good time on a future date - and be able to afford it.
    Last edited by sdw; 05-20-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •