Thread: Any feedback on Kitty LL 4199

Question Any feedback on Kitty LL 4199

Tried searching her number, no results, Kitty only brought back Vancouver info. Have seen her on LL several times in the past with a recent resurgence. Looks interesting, feedback?
    I'm not as good as I once was.......But, I'm as good as I was once, (AT LEAST!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleGuy46 View Post
    Tried searching her number, no results, Kitty only brought back Vancouver info. Have seen her on LL several times in the past with a recent resurgence. Looks interesting, feedback?
    I recall seeing mixed reviews about her , mostly negative .

I tried an afternoon booking with Kitty two days before I left Victoria. When she didn't answer my call I left a text. Around midnight I get a text message: "U called". So I went with another blonde for that afternoon, but this time I was accommodated with no hassle - Juliette at CCE (thank goodness for agencies). Then saw Sienna two days later! Here's Kitty's BP ad:

http://victoria.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...83%A3/10293725

Thanks for the feedback so far, I was hoping somebody who had actually seen her might respond.

Cheers....VIG
    I'm not as good as I once was.......But, I'm as good as I was once, (AT LEAST!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleGuy46 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback so far, I was hoping somebody who had actually seen her might respond.

Cheers....VIG
    She doesn't seem reliable. Instead of responding to my text (my last form of contact with her) by apologizing for taking so long to answer and/or offering to see me the next day, she just texts: "U called" (my primary form of contact) many hours later. I don't think I would have tried again to see her. Indies with whom I had good sessions in Victoria responded promptly and politely to text - and if they didn't, they made up for it. Hopefully someone gets back who had a good session with her because her pics look great.