Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High end in surrey

High end in surrey

No specific type, maybe Caucasian, not young and dumb but open to independent in Surrey. Looking for a recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Urban8585 View Post
    No specific type, maybe Caucasian, not young and dumb but open to independent in Surrey. Looking for a recommendation
    I would recommend Tia Luxx, Skylar Mack, Lady Via, (Search them up here and on Leolist to learn more about their age and rates etc.)

There is also Exotic Myya in White Rock/South Surrey.
    Also, Vienna (I have not tried her though) has people raving, but too restrictive for me.
    Last edited by take8easy; 05-17-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

Erica Phoenix is in Surrey.
    Good girls go to heaven.
    Great girls go everywhere!

Cherise is high end service at blue collar rate!. She is a mature provider ,but you'd think she was a lot younger.

lilyanna 1903

Does anyone have any details of Lilyanna? The limited reviews are vague with service she provides...she does look hot! Curious at her rates what restrictions she has.

Not young but how old? You looking in the 25 to 30 range? Up to 35 or is very old ok?

Contact Tia Luxx, read her reviews look at her webpage then decide

tialuxx.com

I saw lilyanna, 300/hr and was down for bbbj/dfk/msog

very hyper girl, and very talkative. loved gagging on my cock and lots of spitting. also into dirty talk. id say shes attractive with nice soft fake tits. also was a bit less toned (especially her ass) than pics suggest and hygiene was passable but not great either. would recommend but wont repeat

Quote Originally Posted by zegna99 View Post

very hyper girl, and very talkative. loved gagging on my cock and lots of spitting. also into dirty talk. id say shes attractive with nice soft fake tits. also was a bit less toned (especially her ass) than pics suggest and hygiene was passable but not great either. would recommend but wont repeat
    Thanks for info! Much appreciated. I think I will pass on this one if hygene was not the best.

Interesting how people interpret the meaning on high end, anyone with a pulse

Quote Originally Posted by zegna99 View Post

I have had the pleasure of seeing her many times. Her place, bathroom and bedroom are very clean. Herself she has amazing hygiene and a supper fit body. This was not just one appointment but A very good understanding over many. Could you clarify on what your hygiene issues were.

Baron

Bad breath and food stuck in her teeth

curmudgeon
    The breath issue is maybe tolerable- even a casual burp can bring something foul up from below that might linger a bit- but food scraps showing? NFW, man. That's just not acceptable. I'd like to believe that was a one-off oversight on her part.

I can see how it could be a one off, overall it was a positive experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast