Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas to earn $400 every week?

Ideas to earn $400 every week?

Please share your ideas if you have any?

I don't make enough money to poon every week! Any ideas to make that extra money??

Let's help each other

Banned
    extra $400 would help me a lot on my pooning career. lol

If your 60 take your cpp early .

Other then that I would like to make 400 morsels a week also

As it is I might make 525 a week putting in 65 plus hours going to work 6 days a week.

A dude
    I don't think other than getting a proper education or climbing the appropriate corporate ladder can you truly make a sustainable, residual income.

Hell, if I can do something to gauarantee me $200, or even $100 a week of cashflow I'd be all over that.

There's no free lunch in the world man, during college I moonlighted as a warehouse person down by the lake for $20/hr every weekend because I needed the cash. I don't know the general labour market here but Ontario was a huge car making city so we had that opportunity.

Unless you wish to fall victim to those "multi-level marketing/direct sales" schemes.. Then best of luck to ya.

My career has a decent income level but I think having a soft cap on your pooning adventure is both healthy and recommended.. Whether that limit is self-imposed or wallet-mandated.. Lol.

It may not make you $400/ week, but there is money in collecting bottles.
    The lady that scours our back alley's on collection day fills her car ( small hatchback), in about an hour or so.
    Each bag is around $15-$20.
    I'm sure she does more than one trip each morning.
    A fellow who used to collect them elsewhere said he put one of his kid's through college collecting bottles.
    A ton of people just put their bottles in the blue recycling bins.

Quote Originally Posted by craigslistkhata5501 View Post
    Please share your ideas if you have any?

I don't make enough money to poon every week! Any ideas to make that extra money??

Let's help each other
    You sound like somebody who spends too much. If short on cash, why do you pick $400 / session options, cannot you find something reasonable below?

If you spend more than needed on the hobby, you likely do the same with other expenses. Check the expense side.

A dude
    I didn't mean to sound super inflammatory; the most pragmatic approach is to manage your expenses and set up a good cashflow. If you truly need $400 per week then you must cut costs to generation $20,800 per year.

There are many ways to attempt this. There's either a lump sum investment to generate said cash (please think about taxes before throwing your money into a GIC/CD) or do an in between of cost savings and investment to have that type of cashflow.

Regardless, it is a HEFTY order to achieve, unless you are already making $300k per year, because otherwise this would be a "hobby" that takes up more than 10-15% of one's income, and that's simply excessive. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoi View Post
    Regardless, it is a HEFTY order to achieve, unless you are already making $300k per year, because otherwise this would be a "hobby" that takes up more than 10-15% of one's income, and that's simply excessive. Lol.
    Says the man who spent how much recently... Never mind.

Per earlier polls on PERB, some people spent a far bigger share than 10-15% of their income.

Remember that many customers are at or close to retirement. They might have substantial savings. It may be totally correct for some to spend more than they earn.

A dude
    I have spent a lot and I am not going to lie, but I don't think I can keep up the pace of 3-4 SP's every week because, I mean I think I'd Poon myself into an early grave. LOL.

I was here on a short stint and decided to have some fun. Having no attachments and some deposible income definitely made my short "season" very fruitful.

This might be tangenting but I am forcing myself to stop for a couple of weeks (off season!! I like football, haha).. Just so I can focus on my work and personal life..

Not talking down to anyone, but $400 a week even for me in perpetualty is also pretty nuts lol.
    I think once a week with a lovely lady is definitely considerable.. I just really want to get in shape because Vancouver is too fit. LOL.

Banned
    Pretty much every poster here doesn't have as much money as they'd like to spend on this. Having said that this isn't a money problem it's a mindset problem.

Or you could be gay4pay I don't know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoi View Post
    I have spent a lot and I am not going to lie, but I don't think I can keep up the pace of 3-4 SP's every week because, I mean I think I'd Poon myself into an early grave. LOL.

I was here on a short stint and decided to have some fun. Having no attachments and some deposible income definitely made my short "season" very fruitful.

This might be tangenting but I am forcing myself to stop for a couple of weeks (off season!! I like football, haha).. Just so I can focus on my work and personal life..

Not talking down to anyone, but $400 a week even for me in perpetualty is also pretty nuts lol.
    I think once a week with a lovely lady is definitely considerable.. I just really want to get in shape because Vancouver is too fit. LOL.
    dont underestimate the addiction of this hobby dude, ur offseason might just end in 3days. haha

im over sixty, not taking my cpp until 65

make money to poon, bike to work, no car payments or insurance and gas.work overtime, I worked overtime on the companies dollar, and worked for cash for almost forty years..
    get a second job,
    you got a empty bedroom in your house, take in a border.
    Christ im old but I did everything, pump gas, wash windows. worked in warehouses money is money.
    landscaping get yourself a lawn mower and a truck,
    I guy I know even is a dog walker 20 bucks an hour, every day, 3 or four dogs. at a time. you can even make money when their owners go away for the weekend or holidays, 40 bucks a day.

Steal tax dollars.
    Exploit the uneducated.
    Exploit the desperate.
    Steal an invention.

This is how most rich people get rich. ....especially the stealing tax dollars.

....or you could be a male service provider. Might have to see 3-5 clients per week to get 400. ....if you are not young and fit then you might need to see 10clients to get 400 per week.

If you have a car
    Pizza delivery at night .

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmit View Post
    If your 60 take your cpp early .

Other then that I would like to make 400 morsels a week also

As it is I might make 525 a week putting in 65 plus hours going to work 6 days a week.
    haha

CPP, max is 1114.17/month, that is if you maxed out your contributions, over the 40 or so yrs you worked

of which it would be reduced by 36% if taken at age 60

which is taxable, hardly a money maker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast