Thread: Farewells at SweetVIPS

Farewells at SweetVIPS

I see that Farrah, Brielle and Julia, who I met at the VIPS party, aren't listed any more. Very charming girls, would have liked to meet up with them. Julia was a real sweetheart, introduced me to everyone. Does anyone if any are still in the business, or have they all moved on to other endeavours? I wish them good luck in either case.

I see Brielle is listed as visiting on the current schedule. based on my experience at the VIPs party I saw Julia and it was a great experience.
    Red Baron

Brielle also does massage. On her VIP profile it mentions that she's "certified in hands on healing" which she also mentioned to me. Really sweet girl and gorgeous.

http://victoria.backpage.ca/BodyRubs...assage/8986488

I wanted to see Reyna again but she's off the list too
    Any other young cute petite spinner types??

Reyna too, what a pity. I can't fault these young ladies if they've achieved their financial goals or for some other reason want to move on, but I'll miss all the girls in this thread.

I think Reyna is now Taylor. The pics look identical to the last batch of Reyna pics.

Taylor started while Reyna was still on schedule. I haven't seen Taylor, but her pics don't look anything like Reyna.
    Reyna is a student, it's possible she's gone home for the summer and may be back. Just speculation though as haven't seen her in ages.

No, Taylor is not Reyna. When SPs change their names at SweetVIPS it's often because their identities have been compromised, so it's not a great idea to broadcast old name/new name in a public forum like PERB.

Hoping my fellow PERBerts can take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by gynophile View Post
    No, Taylor is not Reyna. When SPs change their names at SweetVIPS it's often because their identities have been compromised, so it's not a great idea to broadcast old name/new name in a public forum like PERB.

Hoping my fellow PERBerts can take a hint.
    I know what you're saying but unless they change the pictures too, not sure it's very effective. Either way, you all are right: Taylor was previously someone else. Ironically I can't remember the name now but the pics are identical, tho the rates are slightly higher. I assumed she changed her name to re-start at the higher rate.

I remember Ms Harvi saying here that she would only "repackage" an SP for personal reasons, such as being doxed, not for commercial reasons. But I see that Taylor gets $10 more per session than the other girls, first time I've noticed a different rate at someone at SVIPS. Frankly all the girls deserve a raise, the rates haven't changed since I started pooning 2+ years ago.

I notice that Farrah and Reyna are back on the roster, and Brielle is listed as a visiting girl, so that's good. But Julia will be missed.

Danni, that Cuban-Quebecois firecracker, will be back next week and if you guys miss her you've only yourselves to blame.
    Last edited by gynophile; 05-24-2017 at 12:33 AM.

The personal reason may be a personal desire to get more money.

Quote Originally Posted by gynophile View Post
    I remember Ms Harvi saying here that she would only "repackage" an SP for personal reasons, such as being doxed, not for commercial reasons. But I see that Taylor gets $10 more per session than the other girls, first time I've noticed a different rate at someone at SVIPS. Frankly all the girls deserve a raise, the rates haven't changed since I started pooning 2+ years ago.

I notice that Farrah and Reyna are back on the roster, and Brielle is listed as a visiting girl, so that's good. But Julia will be missed.

Danni, that Cuban-Quebecois firecracker, will be back next week and if you guys miss her you've only yourselves to blame.
    Blair was charging I believe $20 more for her services. But she was at the agency for a number of years and very well-reviewed. Also, Natasha's rate was $10 more when she worked there. One reviewer described her "natural beauty" and "amazing blue eyes", both features which Taylor also possesses (I saw her a few times when she used another name). Most of the time the rates the girls set correspond with their service/beauty/body. Maybe Taylor now feels her rates should be a little higher. She didn't need to change her name to make that increase.