Thread: A taste of Chocolate and Ginger

A taste of Chocolate and Ginger

This week I had the pleasure of a duo with Lady Vanessa and the visiting Erica Phoenix. Everything about the encounter was classy and upscale. Arriving at the tasteful waterfront incall suite, I was met by 2 ladies dressed to the nines and a drink was soon in my hand. I always arrive a little nervous and the ladies sensed this immediately, so we spent some time on the couch getting to know each other better and warming up for what was to cum. I was even treated to an impromptu photo shoot which was amazing to watch. Proceeding to the bedroom, we took turns pleasuring each other and nothing about it felt rushed or rehearsed. After seeing stars, we all shared a glass of champagne. Going well past time, I left totally relaxed with a smile on my face.

If you are looking for a quick wham bam thank you ma’am, I am sure that these 2 could deliver but that would be a waste of their talents. What you get is 2 mature women who know how to please a gentleman both intellectually and physically. I have been with Lady V before and she never disappoints. I can’t get enough of her tight, athletic physique – she has a rockin’ body and erotic sensuality. It was my first time with Miss Erica and I would classify her as a mature, BBW. She has flaming red hair and green eyes that grab you and obviously enjoys what she does. As she told me, if you do what you enjoy you will never work a day in your life! She is also an intelligent, well rounded woman who can discuss almost any topic you want – in my case music and sports!

Admittedly, these ladies are not cheap but worth it if you can afford the experience. And I am an older guy who is more comfortable with a more mature woman.

Satisfaction Provider
    AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Blog Entries

To A Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf18 View Post
    This week I had the pleasure of a duo with Lady Vanessa and the visiting Erica Phoenix. Everything about the encounter was classy and upscale. Arriving at the tasteful waterfront incall suite, I was met by 2 ladies dressed to the nines and a drink was soon in my hand. I always arrive a little nervous and the ladies sensed this immediately, so we spent some time on the couch getting to know each other better and warming up for what was to cum. I was even treated to an impromptu photo shoot which was amazing to watch. Proceeding to the bedroom, we took turns pleasuring each other and nothing about it felt rushed or rehearsed. After seeing stars, we all shared a glass of champagne. Going well past time, I left totally relaxed with a smile on my face.

If you are looking for a quick wham bam thank you ma’am, I am sure that these 2 could deliver but that would be a waste of their talents. What you get is 2 mature women who know how to please a gentleman both intellectually and physically. I have been with Lady V before and she never disappoints. I can’t get enough of her tight, athletic physique – she has a rockin’ body and erotic sensuality. It was my first time with Miss Erica and I would classify her as a mature, BBW. She has flaming red hair and green eyes that grab you and obviously enjoys what she does. As she told me, if you do what you enjoy you will never work a day in your life! She is also an intelligent, well rounded woman who can discuss almost any topic you want – in my case music and sports!

Admittedly, these ladies are not cheap but worth it if you can afford the experience. And I am an older guy who is more comfortable with a more mature woman.
    My dear lonewolf,

I just wanted to thank you again for having given me the opportunity to fully enjoy all the amenities afforded to one at Miss Lady Vanessa's place, not the least of which is the chocolate treat herself...from those juicy Hershey's kisses to the creamy sweet centre! We will be doing THAT again at any opportunity I get! Like MLV, I don't believe these activities can really be 'rehearsed' or choreographed, but that they ought to spontaneously unfold & evolve! As for the photoshoot, well that's something else I'm going to start making a habit of; taking sexy pictures of beautiful women, & beautiful pictures of sexy women! How would you say I'm doing so far?

Finally, if you'll allow me to correct you? It's a phrase that just about anyone who's ever met me has heard me say: if you can find a way to get paid for doing what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. I don't just mean fellatio, (although if the sexy shoe fits...) I'm a communicator. It's true that I enjoy engaging with people, enjoying conversations because I love to hear their stories; I love hearing about what people are passionate about. If it happens either before or after getting passionate with them; so much the better. It's just another level of arousal, after all.