Thread: I don't play by the rules of the game!

I don't play by the rules of the game!

After a long hiatus I am coming back!

Things have definitely changed, but I am still the same smutty, unabashedly rowdy BBW.

For the month of May as a way to celebrate coming back and straight up mis-behavior, I plan to do my reputation proud. I welcome texts to inquire about services and bawdy fun, while I create a website.

* (604) 262-4672

The MADDENING plight of a sexually voracious woman! It has been several years since I ventured to take on new full service appointments, and have decided I say NO way too often. So let me introduce myself. I am the hellaciously smutty BBW, who runs wild in Nanaimo. All aspects of my life are rich and diverse, and I am selective about whom I devout my naked adoration to. The right blend of mental and physical stimulation. Enjoying a sense of sexual rebellion, thumbing my nose at the industry standards only adhering to a completely hedonistic approach. I am outgoing with a quit and sarcastic wit. I am university educated, and place high value on my demanding civy career, but still find time for this private, and insanely pleasurably past time. I am long past the days of being bashful, and place high value on mutual comfort, which means I do not rely on artificial affection! I prefer languid moments that linger in my thoughts, irrelevant of age, religion or body. I thoroughly enjoy celebrating sexuality in my own unique way.

I am a sophisticated BBW, with a thick and delicious body Unapologetically meaty thighs, and intense thirst for pleasure Whats more fun than sinking your fingers into my wanton flesh, as our bodies intertwine, no longer strangers The erotic blend of sensuality, tenderness and pure unbridled lust!!

Nice to see the Voracious Knickers back in the game! Rules or not!

I feel like misbehaving! I will be committing debauchery this week from thur~sat.

Welcome back, dearest Naughty Knickers. Nanaimo has missed your mischevious misbehaving ways. The naughtiness quotient has just increased exponentially

Quote Originally Posted by nmo_tallguy View Post
    Welcome back, dearest Naughty Knickers. Nanaimo has missed your mischevious misbehaving ways. The naughtiness quotient has just increased exponentially
    Thank you!! The overwhelming welcome back has run me right out of my heels!! That is certainly not a complaint. �� I can't think of a better way to celebrate!

I have availability for a naked romp today, Friday 16th, and early Saturday morning.

This week finds me with naked time on Thursday and Friday.