Thread: Ginger Sheen?

Ginger Sheen?

Anybody knows anything about her?

http://victoria.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...sheen/13136953

I checked CAF (she says she's CAF reviewed) and I could only find two reviews by new members (although one of them has 8 posts). She answers texts in full sentences (which is always a good sign) and promptly, but I've had a couple of REALLY bad experiences with BP ladies and don't want to take my chances anymore...

Any help is appreciated!

If those are really pictures of her she sure is beautiful and sexy

Saw these pictures on the BOA website a while ago so I would believe she is real if the pictures werent stolen and used by someobe else. Didn't see her, so don't have any more info.

I took the gamble.
    I showed up on time to the hotel (days inn on gorge), then waited about 20 mins for her to tell me the room number. She texts me the number and as i'm about to head up a sketchy guy with a hood over his head walks out of that room (you can see it from the parking lot) and waits around the corner. I got a bad feeling and cancelled. Communication with her seemed super sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker852 View Post
    I took the gamble.
    I showed up on time to the hotel (days inn on gorge), then waited about 20 mins for her to tell me the room number. She texts me the number and as i'm about to head up a sketchy guy with a hood over his head walks out of that room (you can see it from the parking lot) and waits around the corner. I got a bad feeling and cancelled. Communication with her seemed super sketchy.
    Holy crap! Seems like you dodged a bullet! I stopped trying because she kept sending me the same message over and over, like if it was a machine, except it wasn't because she would add something else to the original message. I also got a bad feeling and went with my gut. Shit man, BP is very unreliable right now.

Good call to bail dude.

Yeah BP is unreliable right now. I'd visit the agencies more but they just don't seem like discrete entrance/exits. I'm always scared someone will see me coming/going.

Wear the camoflage condom. They'll never see you coming.
    retired, not retarded

Wear a hood over your head