Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Looking for an encounter with a older mature SP - over 40

  1. #1

    Looking for an encounter with a older mature SP - over 40

    Hi all,

    I'm not a regular poster here, looking for recommendations for an older mature SP that doesn't break the bank and is in the Vancouver LML area (not crossing any bridges).
    I have seen Jewel and Ginger in the past who are both fantastic but can't make my way out in their neck of the woods today.

    Have seen/read posts and reviews for Erica, Cherise; but again, schedule conflict and can't make it out their way.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmootherone View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm not a regular poster here, looking for recommendations for an older mature SP that doesn't break the bank and is in the Vancouver LML area (not crossing any bridges).
    I have seen Jewel and Ginger in the past who are both fantastic but can't make my way out in their neck of the woods today.

    Have seen/read posts and reviews for Erica, Cherise; but again, schedule conflict and can't make it out their way.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    FYI, Erica works out of a DT locations as well, with notice.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Lust Mostly
    Posts
    9,836
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmootherone View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm not a regular poster here, looking for recommendations for an older mature SP that doesn't break the bank and is in the Vancouver LML area (not crossing any bridges).
    I have seen Jewel and Ginger in the past who are both fantastic but can't make my way out in their neck of the woods today.

    Have seen/read posts and reviews for Erica, Cherise; but again, schedule conflict and can't make it out their way.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Catherine James and you can thank me later.

    I also note Janis is working again and you can see her ad on eros. I saw her numerous times and she is a lot of fun!


    ‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

    Barack Obama




  4. #4
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Posts
    5,684
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamkos View Post
    FYI, Erica works out of a DT locations as well, with notice.
    Yes I do!! I'm very happy to, in fact.

  5. #5
    Christy in east end.
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

  6. #6
    Ginger in Surrey
    Lauren Ross
    Amber Marie (works sometimes, check leolist)

    What can I say, I like older women (haven't seen Lauren...yet)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Catherine James and you can thank me later.

    I also note Janis is working again and you can see her ad on eros. I saw her numerous times and she is a lot of fun!
    He is looking for one that won't break the bank.

  8. #8
    Please read my review on Martini of Surrey Ladies.

    I think her face is very decent for being 50. And her English accent and bbbj turned me on!

    I DO acknowledge that she's nit for everybody. But she was for me, so hopefully my review can help you decide if she's your type.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    He is looking for one that won't break the bank.
    Worth every penny in my book.

    But if you are budget minded and comparison shopping, a quick and easy reference is the Eros Vancouver site. They have a mature category with about a dozen mature SP's ( many of whom have been mentioned in this thread ) and easy reference to their prices. ( which surprisingly aren't that far apart )

    I don't think Erica advertises there, but based on her excellent reviews , should be strongly considered if you can catch her downtown.

  10. #10
    My bad. I overlooked that you don't want to drive toi far away, which Guildford certainly is.

  11. #11
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Posts
    5,684
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance alot View Post
    Worth every penny in my book.

    But if you are budget minded and comparison shopping, a quick and easy reference is the Eros Vancouver site. They have a mature category with about a dozen mature SP's ( many of whom have been mentioned in this thread ) and easy reference to their prices. ( which surprisingly aren't that far apart )

    I don't think Erica advertises there, but based on her excellent reviews , should be strongly considered if you can catch her downtown.
    Thank you again for the mention: when I plan to be in Vancouver I usually post that information here a few days ahead of time (hint: I am going to be there on Tuesday morning & all day!) but I can usually pull something together by request if I get notice!)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmootherone View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm not a regular poster here, looking for recommendations for an older mature SP that doesn't break the bank and is in the Vancouver LML area (not crossing any bridges).
    I have seen Jewel and Ginger in the past who are both fantastic but can't make my way out in their neck of the woods today.

    Have seen/read posts and reviews for Erica, Cherise; but again, schedule conflict and can't make it out their way.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Very Veronica - highly recommend IMHO.

    https://ca.eros.com/british_columbia...files/5554.htm

  13. #13
    Amber Marie, Amber Marie and Amber Marie !!!!!! (if you don't mind a quick trip down Lougheed Hwy to Bur-Coq area).
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

  14. #14
    Cunnilingus Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The beautiful Fraser Valley !
    Posts
    786
    "smootherone", Life is a Juggling Act ?

    And You seem to be juggling Age, Location, & Donation ?
    But, sometimes We all end up with some compromises, added to the final Act ?

    Therefore, I'll suggest Sarah Forte, a newer addition to the Vancouver scene .
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...blonde-1853183

    She has some good Recommendations, from some reputable Reviewers !
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=Sarah+Forte

    She's a little light on your Age request, but, She's D/T, and her Donation is quite favorable ?

    Hope that Helps ?

    Cheers

    P.S. This Thread might be better suited, for the 411 Section ? Just saying ...
    Last edited by Vulva Man; 05-13-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Typo

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    BC Interior
    Posts
    153
    Can't go wrong with Ms. Erica Phoenix. A true delight.
    I wanna be your lover, baby, I don't wanna be your boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •