Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantacy Bikini Competiotion Van Pro 2017

Banned

Fantacy Bikini Competiotion Van Pro 2017

SUMMER IS CUMMING!!! LETS HAVE A IMAGINARY BIKINI COMPETIOTION!!!
    So basically who do u think would rock in bikini and smoke other girls at the beach!!! Both physical and sexual magnetic attraction r important here.
    My candidates are:

Alanah Ramos
    Alexa Reeed
    Amylee(guest posing)
    Octavia Ross(haven't seen her but from the pics and reviews)
    Tia Luxx(same reason as above)
    Tessa Starr(same reason as above)
    Tarai Sahari
    Alexandra(aka Angelina angel)
    April Angel

Emilie Latendresse(Special Guest appearance)

Now I need some beer and ganja to enjoy the view in my head!!! hahah shit its rainy today....
    Last edited by t44; 05-12-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Ok I need a break from power washing my deck:
    Tessa Starr
    Celina Rai
    Tia Luxx
    Tarai Sahari
    Melanie Campo (especially when she comes back...)
    Alanah Angel
    Last edited by wintersurfer; 05-11-2017 at 11:56 PM.

A dude
    I think my brain would explode. Lol, if I see all those ladies in bikinis. I wonder how much would that run me ....

I think I'd need to take out a HELOC from my apartment. LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoi View Post
    I think my brain would explode. Lol, if I see all those ladies in bikinis. I wonder how much would that run me ....

I think I'd need to take out a HELOC from my apartment. LOL.
    I feel like ur not gonna take any time off and poon even harder this summer!
    Lets line them up like this and judge for points haha http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iVrP6KEWpP...u/_MG_3056.jpg

A dude
    Naw man. I am serious lol. In about a week or two I need to take it real easy: I got some personal goals I want to do (go to the gym consistently and cook for myself, read if I can, and also I need to rest for a few week and get tested?? I am super confused on how that works and I am just signing up for MSP...

Can other pro-pooners or ladies PM me on how that works? I was told by someone I need to do nothing for 6 weeks, get tested for everything and then make sure I am good before I go nuts like last month again. Lol

I am not worried or anything, but I did erm, I was very busy and you never know in life I guess, I just want to be diligent because if this works out, I plan to "hobby" for a while :P

BACK ON TOPIC: for a bikini model, and I'm a bit of fitness admirer, I'd say the current competing bikini model known as the wonder Émilie from Quebec would be the clear winner.. I don't know how you will judge one's "sexual magnetism" lol. Feels more like a burlesque show than a bikini show you're imagining...

Banned
    Naw man. I am serious lol. In about a week or two I need to take it real easy: I got some personal goals I want to do (go to the gym consistently and cook for myself, read if I can, and also I need to rest for a few week and get tested?? I am super confused on how that works and I am just signing up for MSP...

Can other pro-pooners or ladies PM me on how that works? I was told by someone I need to do nothing for 6 weeks, get tested for everything and then make sure I am good before I go nuts like last month again. Lol

I am not worried or anything, but I did erm, I was very busy and you never know in life I guess, I just want to be diligent because if this works out, I plan to "hobby" for a while :P

BACK ON TOPIC: for a bikini model, and I'm a bit of fitness admirer, I'd say the current competing bikini model known as the wonder Émilie from Quebec would be the clear winner.. I don't know how you will judge one's "sexual magnetism" lol. Feels more like a burlesque show than a bikini show you're imagining...
    if u start lifting u will wanna poon more often man coz ur body increases more testosterone. I work out 5 times a week and have a real nice physique(no joke) and constantly horny(have to jerk off twice a day).
    Testing is easy. I get it done at my school every month. Never had any STDs. they say no random sex or BJ for 5-8 weeks but thats when u dont plan to get tested regulary.

Yea thats why Emilie is just for a special guest appearance and also coz she's not based here. same reason goes to Amylee(IMO she smokes even Emilie)
    and this is my definition of sexual magnetism man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4QCuCdIT40

A dude
    Naw. I don't need to lift anymore. I am 200lbs + and I've "lifted" for more than 20 years. Lol.

I want to "downsize" as it were, which is, I want to just lose some weight and tone my body back up. The job I have is not very kind to my health/physique lol. Also, I'd like to have a bit more fun without being super tired out a bunch..

Was Amylee the duo from Montreal? Did she work out as well?

I'd like to also nominate Yasmine Keyes and Melanie, them girls got some muscular butts lol. But I think Émilie's diet, dedication to work out, and the fact I think she have competed before in a bikini competition, would give her the edge (pragmatically speaking).

If you're talking about a playful attitude - then I'd vote for Tarai Sahari, Asha angel, and Alessandra angel. They're all super cute and super fun. It's been more than a month since I've seen Amalia and I need to refresh my mind.. Lol

Banned
    Naw. I don't need to lift anymore. I am 200lbs + and I've "lifted" for more than 20 years. Lol.

I want to "downsize" as it were, which is, I want to just lose some weight and tone my body back up. The job I have is not very kind to my health/physique lol. Also, I'd like to have a bit more fun without being super tired out a bunch..

Was Amylee the duo from Montreal? Did she work out as well?

I'd like to also nominate Yasmine Keyes and Melanie, them girls got some muscular butts lol. But I think Émilie's diet, dedication to work out, and the fact I think she have competed before in a bikini competition, would give her the edge (pragmatically speaking).

If you're talking about a playful attitude - then I'd vote for Tarai Sahari, Asha angel, and Alessandra angel. They're all super cute and super fun. It's been more than a month since I've seen Amalia and I need to refresh my mind.. Lol
    yea Amylee has competed in a bikini contest and has a better physique than Emilie IMO. But I think some guys will find her body a bit too developed mayb. I told her that her body is similar to Michelle Lewin's and she was happy hearing about it. but Amylee's upper body isn't as developed as Lewins. Lower body is pretty much the same.

A dude
    I heard she's gone back and won't tour again, shame haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersurfer View Post
    Ok I need a break from power washing my deck:
    Tessa Starr
    Celina Rai
    Tia Luxx
    Tarai Sahari
    Melanie Campo (especially when she comes back...)
    Alanah Angel
    I've seen most of them and agree 100%

I can't believe Scarlette Rose hasn't made this list yet She has a rockin bod!

Sasha Carmelle has a very fit petite bod and it's always a treat to view her new Twitter pics

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Is that really how you spell 'fantasy' up there?

Tia would look insane in a bikini but she seems to prefer being naked

Salina Latina would require multiple defibrillators on-hand

Kate (formally of Langley Ladies) is a taller version of Tia

Vanity just oozes...

alc
    As I haven't seen any Vancouver girls, other than Peyton, I'll have to put her name in the list.
    PS she looks incredible in a bikini �� on the back of a jetski or laying on the beach ;0

Banned
    I heard she's gone back and won't tour again, shame haha.
    she said she might come back man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    I've seen most of them and agree 100%

I can't believe Scarlette Rose hasn't made this list yet She has a rockin bod!

Sasha Carmelle has a very fit petite bod and it's always a treat to view her new Twitter pics
    I just checked Scarlette's website. wow she looks amazing. Does she look like Megan Fox???

Quote Originally Posted by t44 View Post
    I just checked Scarlette's website. wow she looks amazing. Does she look like Megan Fox???
    Does she B3, does she look like Megan Fox???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast