Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Only Men Over 40?

  1. #1

    Only Men Over 40?

    Any experience with or info on this one?


    http://winnipeg.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...s-only/2449504

  2. #2

    Probably an agency

    If i recall correctly, the number is an agency. IMO the 40+ stipulation is usually a good indication that you are not gonna get the girl in the pictures...just a guess though
    Quote Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
    Any experience with or info on this one?


    http://winnipeg.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...s-only/2449504

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Far enough North of Winnipeg
    Posts
    60

    I'm over forty

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    If i recall correctly, the number is an agency. IMO the 40+ stipulation is usually a good indication that you are not gonna get the girl in the pictures...just a guess though
    I suspect that they believe if you are over forty then you can't run as fast, or fight back. Also over forty means a good probability that you have a SO, so will avoid publicity.

  4. #4
    Great insight guys, I will keep these tidbits in mind henceforth.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wpg
    Posts
    298
    they might be in for a huge surprise then. because not only will i fight i can. and i have no SO, so will have no trouble using po po if i have too.

  6. #6
    Pictures are of Cam girl Wanda Milano located in Italy. Twitter @Sexy_Wanda

    https://www.coedcherry.com/models/wa...alleries/88856

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Other Guy View Post
    I suspect that they believe if you are over forty then you can't run as fast, or fight back. Also over forty means a good probability that you have a SO, so will avoid publicity.
    Never trust anyone insisting on over forty.

  8. #8
    I always thought that they were providers who wanted to cater to a clientele with a little more maturity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •