Thread: ❖ Peyton Alexander ❖ Well Reviewed West Coast Blonde Companion ❖

Your Perfect Paramour

❖ Peyton Alexander ❖ Well Reviewed West Coast Blonde Companion ❖

For those of you who haven't met me, let me tell you a little about myself...

You will find me to be discreet, light-hearted, sensual and intuitive. I consider myself to be an avid scholar of life - as a recent graduate there is nothing I enjoy more than learning and expanding my horizons. I have a quick wit, a penchant for sarcasm, and a unhealthy love of puns. Though I have many interests and hobbies, those who have met me previously know that I am quite the dedicated hockey fan. I am open-minded and adventurous - I love to explore new and exciting opportunities.

I have been described as a classic beauty - eye-catching, natural and petite. I have dedicated the majority of my academic pursuits to human health and wellness. As an avid weight lifter you will find that my petite frame is both curvaceous and toned. I do have a few tattoos that are impeccably done and easily hidden. I remove them from my photos as to preserve both my and your privacy.

❖ By The Numbers ❖

Age | 26
    Height | 5'4"
    Hair | Blonde, shoulder length
    Eyes | Grey
    Measurements | 34D - 25 - 35
    Dress Size | 2-4 or Small
    Shoe Size | 6 US or 36.5 EU
    Piercings | Ears
    Tattoos | Yes

I am not adherent to tradition, and therefore find it difficult to summarize our experience in terms of a list of acronyms. I promise that as an open-minded woman, I strive for our encounter to be the most satisfying for both you and me. If you are interested in a specific activity, please do not hesitate to contact me to inquire.Are you looking for an attentive and caring partner for an intimate evening in or perhaps a more fiesty and playful confidante for a more energetic encounter? The limits are only defined by our imaginations.

As a true pansexual I delight in playing groups of 3, 4 or even more! I have an amazing circle of beautiful and intriguing female friends -- wouldn't it be an evening to remember to invite a few to join us?

My preferred pretty playmates are Claire Monet, Tia Luxx & Mira Lynne!

*outcalls available to 4 or 5 star hotels for new friends or upscale residences for previous acquaintances, references may be required.

❖ Recent Accolades ❖

The sexiest Iron Chef challenge ever - a review of Peyton Alexander

Peyton - a jewel come back to Victoria
    Peyton Alexander, really your perfect paramour

❖ Let's Get Together ❖

I prefer to spend my time with respectful gentlemen, women and couples who value discretion. In your initial communication, please tell me a little about yourself and how you would like us to spend our time together. As a low volume provider, I do suggest pre-booking to arrange our rendezvous as my time devoted to being devious is fairly limited.

Though I do aim to respond as quickly as possible, please allow up to 24 hours for an email response. If you choose to connect via text message, please be advised that I will not return any messages over 2 hours old so as to respect your privacy. Please do not send booking requests via PM as I do not check them regularly.

Email (preferred) ❖ playwithpeytonxo@gmail.com
    Telephone ❖ 1.250.419.1537

No blocked or private numbers.

Your Perfect Paramour

I will be available in Vancouver this coming week on the 17th (evening) and 18th (afternoon and evening). Let's make some memories! xx

Your Perfect Paramour

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Just a few more sleeps, Vancouver. I have a small amount of time left for some deviant visitors, let's get in touch. xx

Your Perfect Paramour
    New site, new photos and new info -- come explore me!

I have a little bit of availability left for Thursday, either solo or with one of my gorgeous friends!

Your Perfect Paramour
    I have a little bit of time Saturday morning for a weekend romp between the sheets.

Your Perfect Paramour

Booking for the 30th & 31st, lets make some heated summer memories! 💕

Your Perfect Paramour

Pre-booking for May 30th & 31st as well as delightful double blonde duos with Juno Grey during her first ever fist June 14-17.

www.JunoGrey.com || www.PacificParamour.com

xox

Your Perfect Paramour
    All booked for this upcoming visit but I will be returning June 5th & 6th! Pre-booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment! xoxo

Your Perfect Paramour
    Back to YVR next week (12th & 13th as well as the 17th & 18th) to partake in some very devious romps with my gorgeous visiting girlfriends. Won't you join us? We'd love to meet you.

www.JunoGrey.com || www.EloraLucas.com

Your Perfect Paramour

Come see what's under my Calvins.

I still have some time left on Tuesday evening as well as Wednesday (the 14th) morning! Sunday is my last Vancouver availability until late July so don't miss me while I'm in town.

Your Perfect Paramour

Prebooking for July 24th & 25th in Downtown Vancouver. I'll be away on an adventure most of August so seize the opportunity to be a bit mischievous with me! xx