Thread: Stacie Dash

Stacie Dash

Met this young SP this afternoon for a quick appointment. Wow i was really impressed. She definitely has some curves to her but certainly not a BBW. She is also not a spinner by any means. Very attractive, nice eyes. Nice voluptuous natural breasts and an ass that girls would die for. The pics are totally accurate. Lots of DFK and bbbj were on the menu. Those young french providers are certainly something else. Really nice incall in a safe area, wished i could have spent more time with her but I had prior committments. She is staying with her friend and by the looks of things, they offer duos, not my thing but I'm sure it would be fantastic to those who prefer those type of sessions. Rates are standard for visiting upscale providers. Check out her ad in the winnipeg section. This is her and her friend's first visit to the Peg. Come on boys, let's show them we have some great gentlemen here so that they will come back and visit us again. Definite repeat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gunit 2403 View Post
    Met this young SP this afternoon for a quick appointment. Wow i was really impressed. She definitely has some curves to her but certainly not a BBW. She is also not a spinner by any means. Very attractive, nice eyes. Nice voluptuous natural breasts and an ass that girls would die for. The pics are totally accurate. Lots of DFK and bbbj were on the menu. Those young french providers are certainly something else. Really nice incall in a safe area, wished i could have spent more time with her but I had prior committments. She is staying with her friend and by the looks of things, they offer duos, not my thing but I'm sure it would be fantastic to those who prefer those type of sessions. Rates are standard for visiting upscale providers. Check out her ad in the winnipeg section. This is her and her friend's first visit to the Peg. Come on boys, let's show them we have some great gentlemen here so that they will come back and visit us again. Definite repeat for me.
    Thank you Gunit for the review
    Does Stacie offer DFK and BBBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by gunit 2403 View Post
    Lots of DFK and bbbj were on the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by aslsl View Post
    I shouldn't say it and I won't...
    In a world full of clowns you still want to join the circus?

THANKS JGG
    looking around for beautiful girl turned me blind

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aslsl View Post
    You often see the statement:
    "Thank a teacher if you can read!"
    I guess the word IF comes into play or maybe some just don't take the time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpak View Post
    You often see the statement:
    "Thank a teacher if you can read!"
    I guess the word IF comes into play or maybe some just don't take the time to read.
    Thank you teacher