Thread: Savanna 5794

Savanna 5794

9 out of 5
    Me likey too!!

What a gorgeous GND look.
    "Welcome to the fuckshop!"
    Luther Campbell aka Luke Skywalker aka 2 Live Crew

Looks good to me too. Too good at that price

Texted her and she's safe gfe (no bbbj) but when I asked her if the pic was really her she never replied back.

Quote Originally Posted by *69 View Post
    Looks good to me too. Too good at that price
    Quote Originally Posted by stickboi View Post
    Texted her and she's safe gfe (no bbbj) but when I asked her if the pic was really her she never replied back.
    Full face pics + nude pics and relatively low rate...you have your answer gentlemen nobody gives up their privacy that cheap...plus even if she is a new SP she can't check LL and figure out a rate for herself...this has my spidey senses 11/10. I hope to be proven wrong but I doubt it...

So i Toftt

Pics are her, her body is a bit saggy like she lost a lot of weight and you can kinda tell that from the wax pic. She had a bunch of bruises on her lower back and butt (which she says she got from a 3some) But very pretty face imho.

Quick Cbj, and on to multiple pos. was a bit of a dirty talker.

Good values at $.2 for hh but she had some friends hanging out in the room which was not ideal at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dilb2004 View Post
    So i Toftt

Pics are her, her body is a bit saggy like she lost a lot of weight and you can kinda tell that from the wax pic. She had a bunch of bruises on her lower back and butt (which she says she got from a 3some) But very pretty face imho.

Quick Cbj, and on to multiple pos. was a bit of a dirty talker.

Good values at $.2 for hh but she had some friends hanging out in the room which was not ideal at least for me.
    Thanks for toftt. Saved me some cash.

no sorry, it was in a hotel room and the bedroom was closed off from the rest of the suite

Quote Originally Posted by dilb2004 View Post
    no sorry, it was in a hotel room and the bedroom was closed off from the rest of the suite
    Thanks for review..
    Nice face on that girl wow.
    Pass

Ive seen her..super substance abuse. a shell of what she looked like.
    BBBJ on menu ymmv..
    120hh
    did the deed in 10 minutes. Shes at a freinds place in burnaby. Apparentlry just broke up with her ex of 4 years
    the station that slaps you across your phat ass with a phat d1n%

Quote Originally Posted by w_balls View Post
    Ive seen her..super substance abuse. a shell of what she looked like.
    BBBJ on menu ymmv..
    120hh
    did the deed in 10 minutes. Shes at a freinds place in burnaby. Apparentlry just broke up with her ex of 4 years
    Anyone else seen her?

I saw her in DT recently, didn't seem stoned or anything. friendly, a bit talkative.

dilb2004's review was pretty accurate. IMO, facially among the good looking ones, but not stunning. The thing is she might have lost a bit too much weight...

Thanks for the toftt dilb2004!

Thanks gentlemen for the Intel. Another one who looked promising and texted all the right things.
    It's getting harder to find good help now a days!!