Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: The Vancouver street scene - just how is it in 2017 ?

  1. #1

    The Vancouver street scene - just how is it in 2017 ?

    Given this sticky announcement from last year:

    Quote Originally Posted by PerbMod View Post
    Fred has decided that we can allow discussion of unlisted MPAs/Escorts, namely the SW scene. Keep it respectful and do not reveal personal info like any review and post only your own experiences, no third party info. Happy posting!

    It appears OK to discuss the street scene.


    So hopefully those presently aware of just how the Vancouver street selection is going, and aware of how much LE attention it is getting, will offer up their coveted observations here on this thread.


    I've not been in the Vancouver area since the new laws have come into effect, and I'm wondering how they have impacted the Vancouver street scene.


    Are the hotspots for street action still similar to what they were 5-10 years ago? And how would you say the numbers have changed with regard to SW's present out there in different places?


    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

  2. #2
    Well, I drove around many of the usual old hotspots... and the options were rather slim in just about all of them. There were a few less-appealing beings on Cordova, some in the light, and most in the shadows.

    Kingsway had 2 or 3 causes for pause, but I just wasn't getting the right/ideal vibe, so I found them fairly easy to pass up.

    The K.G. in Surrey was a mixed bag, and I think I saw a guy directly behind me get busted. I was just a tourist-type passing through the area in the middle of the night, and perhaps he had been creeping around the strolls, so there we were, front-and-back at a light, and I went on into the night, and the bright lights began to flash right behind him.

    I'm sure I would have taken one for the nostalgia of the old days, or for the nostalgia of Hatrick, had there been much of any selection in any one spot, but perhaps it was even the wrong time of the month for the ultimate range of SW opportunity out there.


    I would still like to hear from others who know how the land lies on various Vancouver area strolls these days.


    Keep it alive for Hatrick !

    (and for the poon palace)

    (and for the GTH's )

    (and for the cup of joe at 7-Eleven)

    (and for the WOT's!)

    (and for the snatchlight !)


    and for the amazing tale Hatrick once shared which had a girl get into the trick machine, before conversation somehow hinted to her that HE was the legendary Hatrick... with her amazing reaction having been to phone her own father so that (dad) could speak to the man himself.


    "When the Legends Die"... (if only figuratively)

  3. #3
    Forget the ways of old. Street walking is archaic and outdated. Just use online ads like everyone else. Anyone walking on the streets won't be freshly showered. If you want to feel seedy get a motel room and do an outcall or see a lady with a motel room.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    right here and now
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by jamasianman View Post
    Forget the ways of old. Street walking is archaic and outdated. Just use online ads like everyone else. Anyone walking on the streets won't be freshly showered. If you want to feel seedy get a motel room and do an outcall or see a lady with a motel room.
    Actually, you might be really surprised at what one can find on the streets with a little time and effort.
    Some guys don't really care if they drive around for a couple of hours looking at the sights, whether any hook up actually happens or not.
    Unless you've (the collective "you", not just you in particular jamaisianman) spent time over many years cruising for street-ass you probably wouldn't understand the attraction.
    For many of us old timers, it's sort of a culture. Like TOFTT to find a hidden gem amongst the many Asian ads with fake pics.
    And sometimes on a sunny afternoon, cruisin' for kooch and ending up with a solid bj/titfuck combo in a secluded park area is a happy return to the good old days. And typically very easy on the wallet to boot.
    Of course, the pickings are much slimmer now than in days of yore, but if you don't marry yourself to a 100% success rate then no harm- no foul.
    To each their own.....

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    right here and now
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekSteadyRegSP View Post
    Given this sticky announcement from last year:




    It appears OK to discuss the street scene.


    So hopefully those presently aware of just how the Vancouver street selection is going, and aware of how much LE attention it is getting, will offer up their coveted observations here on this thread.


    I've not been in the Vancouver area since the new laws have come into effect, and I'm wondering how they have impacted the Vancouver street scene.


    Are the hotspots for street action still similar to what they were 5-10 years ago? And how would you say the numbers have changed with regard to SW's present out there in different places?


    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    For personal reasons I don't cruise at night anymore- I tend to stick to days/afternoons should the opportunity arise. But very few and far between these days what with job commitments
    Typically the KGH areas in Whalley, Newton and points between have a variety of girls, from the hardcore needle freaks through to some attractive milf types and young yummy-mommies to the occasional actual old-school hooker types.
    September to June the SW population typically gets cleared away by LE before 230 PM because of all the school zones. Through the summer months the action- light as it may be on any particular day- tends to stay a bit steadier. evenings are a bit better, but as noted earlier I'm not so up on the night scene anymore.
    And rarely do I get to peruse any action along the old low track and Kingsway areas, but there are some still there. Time and place varies.
    As I said in the other post, this is more for the patient ones that don't care whether a hook up happens or not. It's about opportunity, and it's more of an historical, cultural activity that the older crowd probably better understands than the young guns who need instant gratification.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekSteadyRegSP View Post
    Well, I drove around many of the usual old hotspots... and the options were rather slim in just about all of them. There were a few less-appealing beings on Cordova, some in the light, and most in the shadows.

    Kingsway had 2 or 3 causes for pause, but I just wasn't getting the right/ideal vibe, so I found them fairly easy to pass up.

    The K.G. in Surrey was a mixed bag, and I think I saw a guy directly behind me get busted. I was just a tourist-type passing through the area in the middle of the night, and perhaps he had been creeping around the strolls, so there we were, front-and-back at a light, and I went on into the night, and the bright lights began to flash right behind him.

    I'm sure I would have taken one for the nostalgia of the old days, or for the nostalgia of Hatrick, had there been much of any selection in any one spot, but perhaps it was even the wrong time of the month for the ultimate range of SW opportunity out there.


    I would still like to hear from others who know how the land lies on various Vancouver area strolls these days.


    Keep it alive for Hatrick !

    (and for the poon palace)

    (and for the GTH's )

    (and for the cup of joe at 7-Eleven)

    (and for the WOT's!)

    (and for the snatchlight !)


    and for the amazing tale Hatrick once shared which had a girl get into the trick machine, before conversation somehow hinted to her that HE was the legendary Hatrick... with her amazing reaction having been to phone her own father so that (dad) could speak to the man himself.


    "When the Legends Die"... (if only figuratively)
    Sir, I remember the days well Didn't we both used to see a SP named Dawn who was at the corner of Franklin and ?? (near Commercial) She was so awesome while she was awesome Service went downhill after a while (I think there were some drug issues) but when she was together she was sublime. Great body and an awesome BBBJ…..really enjoyed her….and the critters she used to have at her place Sometimes wonder what happened to her. She was a nice person.

  7. #7
    Whoa, wow, I remember her... and in particular being in her upper floor apartment looking over Dundas, was it?

    And, yes, the critters.


    Indeed Dawn was a nice person... I'm sure that time happened to her, and hopefully maturity soon followed.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    Actually, you might be really surprised at what one can find on the streets with a little time and effort.
    Some guys don't really care if they drive around for a couple of hours looking at the sights, whether any hook up actually happens or not.
    Unless you've (the collective "you", not just you in particular jamaisianman) spent time over many years cruising for street-ass you probably wouldn't understand the attraction.
    For many of us old timers, it's sort of a culture. Like TOFTT to find a hidden gem amongst the many Asian ads with fake pics.
    And sometimes on a sunny afternoon, cruisin' for kooch and ending up with a solid bj/titfuck combo in a secluded park area is a happy return to the good old days. And typically very easy on the wallet to boot.
    Of course, the pickings are much slimmer now than in days of yore, but if you don't marry yourself to a 100% success rate then no harm- no foul.
    To each their own.....

    Yes, particularly in this day and age (where your reputation can take a nose-dive just as soon as you put anything online, and get caught doing so), young mothers who are challenged by the economic hard times, may indeed prefer to ply the trade on various streets (ideally far from their own homes or the local playfields) just to make ends meet.

    IF you are careful, you can indeed stay just ahead of those who would 'out' you to your immediate world, while advertising and finding business online in this world, but most slip-up eventually, and the whole thing is a greased path toward being discovered.

    The streets are quicker, and you leave fewer 'tracks' (for better and often for worse), but you can get out there, get noticed quickly, and pay the bills fairly soon with minimal overhead.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    right here and now
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekSteadyRegSP View Post
    Whoa, wow, I remember her... and in particular being in her upper floor apartment looking over Dundas, was it?

    And, yes, the critters.


    Indeed Dawn was a nice person... I'm sure that time happened to her, and hopefully maturity soon followed.
    Been there with Dawn- Wow!- now there's a name from the good old days. She strolled just a couple blocks from her pad- "Dawn's Place" as I recall her reference? A real caring sweetie- I sincerely hope everything has worked out for her, wherever her path has led......

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    Been there with Dawn- Wow!- now there's a name from the good old days. She strolled just a couple blocks from her pad- "Dawn's Place" as I recall her reference? A real caring sweetie- I sincerely hope everything has worked out for her, wherever her path has led......
    Yep she was a sweetie. Correct SSR top floor over looking Dundas. I think before that a different room in same building. When she was on top floor she told me she was manager of the building There are a few SWs I've encountered over the years that I really liked and saw a number of times and occasionally wonder what became of them (like experiencing both a world without and with internet it's also been kinda cool to experience the pooning world in both the SW days at it's peak in Vancouver-was a time in the West End where i still live that it was a complete smorgasbord), the Quebec Street days, etc-and the pooning world as it is today.

  11. #11
    I see SWs on the NORTH side of Kingsway, as I get West of Boundary.

    I have seen a lady on that junction, takimg you from Burnaby to New West with a turnoff to Surrey on Kingsway. There is a church and a laundromat at that corner.

  12. #12
    You all know me: I never partook, but I swear that there was an attractive blonde who wore a hat, who would be on HEATLEY, between Hastings and Cordova. Very attractive, for a SW.

    Then I recently saw a decent blonde, kind of overweight, one or two blocks EAST of HEATLEY, and between Hastings and Cordova.

    Respectfully,
    Tim Mcagee.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sofine View Post
    Yep she was a sweetie. Correct SSR top floor over looking Dundas. I think before that a different room in same building. When she was on top floor she told me she was manager of the building There are a few SWs I've encountered over the years that I really liked and saw a number of times and occasionally wonder what became of them (like experiencing both a world without and with internet it's also been kinda cool to experience the pooning world in both the SW days at it's peak in Vancouver-was a time in the West End where i still live that it was a complete smorgasbord), the Quebec Street days, etc-and the pooning world as it is today.


    Indeed the manager of the building... (that crossed my mind, but I didn't want to write it, initially, in case it was somehow identifiable {to a select few** )


    And, yeah, if only I could just behold (from across the street, or maybe while driving by) some of those street scenes from the 1980's... near the Hotel Georgia downtown, and later on, across the road from Richard's on Richards... it would be perhaps as exciting as it was then.

    Most of those girls were probably way overpriced, and they were the queens of upsell, but wow were they stunning when out there in competition with one another.

    Even those guys who have thrived as buyers in today's internet sex world would better appreciate what they have if they could witness some of those late nights in central Vancouver from 25 - 35 years ago.


    LOL - they all used to (begin) with "Can you spend a hundred dollars?"



    My present fantasy doesn't even need to pick any of them up... I just want to bring back the feelings I knew then, which centered on "I could..."

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere, in an escort's arms i hope
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekSteadyRegSP View Post
    and later on, across the road from Richard's on Richards... it would be perhaps as exciting as it was then.

    Most of those girls were probably way overpriced, and they were the queens of upsell, but wow were they stunning when out there in competition with one another.

    Even those guys who have thrived as buyers in today's internet sex world would better appreciate what they have if they could witness some of those late nights in central Vancouver from 25 - 35 years ago.
    They were stunning indeed. Some of them looked glamorous with makeup and nice hair. And so hot in their short skirts and high heels. I was lucky enough to see about a half dozen of them in that area before that scene disappeared.
    To each their own.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    And sometimes on a sunny afternoon, cruisin' for kooch and ending up with a solid bj/titfuck combo in a secluded park area is a happy return to the good old days. And typically very easy on the wallet to boot.
    Of course, the pickings are much slimmer now than in days of yore, but if you don't marry yourself to a 100% success rate then no harm- no foul.
    To each their own.....
    Where exactly do you go that you see ladies out walking on a sunny afternoon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •