Thread: Seduction Unlimited

Seduction Unlimited

Is bbbj nonexistent at SU?
    Please PM me if you're more comfortable.

Maybe I have to go to CCE?

Tim... you need to go to Sweetvips. Checkout the website.

Thanks! Site looks awesome! Reyna looks hot!

Does DATO mean me doing it to her, her doing it to me, or both?

Pretty sure its you doing it to her... after all, You are the "ugly ostrich son of foghorn leghorn". Sorry I could'nt resist.
    Her menu does not include bbbj which you love... I would suggest you try Kaylin--- shes's a firecracker. Thanks for all the fox reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Pretty sure its you doing it to her... after all, You are the "ugly ostrich son of foghorn leghorn". Sorry I could'nt resist.
    Her menu does not include bbbj which you love... I would suggest you try Kaylin--- shes's a firecracker. Thanks for all the fox reviews...
    Haha, I'm burying my head in the sand, like ugly ostrich!
    Kaylin looks hot. So Reyna doesn't do bbbj, even with tipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post

I have gotten a few BBBJ's "on the house" at Black Orchid. Two were sprung on me by surprise (cool!) and the third one I got a heads-up from Rikki the owner when I phoned to book.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

As an ugly ass baby ostrich son of Foghorn Leghorn, I DO have experience showing my butt in other poples faces!

Bbj

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post

Try black ORChid. If you go to the ladies. t the bottom of their pictures they is an orchad. When you select it the options for the escoe appears. If they do bbj. Cim if they charge or I'd it is included. I have only been to su once and was very disappointed. I found cce not much bettet

Thanks greyfoxx never saw that there before! Sneaky!

Thanks Greyfoxx!
    I'm 5'10", and while I love cute petite girls, dating a girl 5'11" or taller is a hot fantasy! That is why I want to date Natasha!!

Wow, CCE is NOT much better than SU...

Back to Black Orchid: I love long hair, but if a girl has short hair and looks GOOD with it, I embrace it! So if EMMA in Nanaimo is good enough facially, I'd love to book her too!

Tim... I think you will like Emma at BOA. I saw her a few years back in PG. Tall, lean and sexy and she does bbbj. She likes to wear wigs, so you might want to request no wig if you like short hair.

WOW! GREAT info by clicking the Orchid at the bottom of each girl's bio page!

I kid you not, they list for each girl, if she has "stretch marks!" Wth?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabeast View Post
    Thanks greyfoxx never saw that there before! Sneaky!
    I never thought of clicking the orchid either - sneaky indeed! Not knowing the lady's menu got me a couple of nice surprises, though.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

I know a bbbj feels great and all, and to each his own, but I personally wouldn't risk my dick for a few minutes of bliss. If the sp offers bbbj to you she likely offers it to others, and well, herpes is forever.