Thread: awesome indie, agencies, or amps

awesome indie, agencies, or amps

ill be in town again this week and since time is limited i dont want to waste it meeting fakes or bait and switches...can you guys rec some good indies, agencies, or amps?

i love 3538, tia luxx, and hit or miss with atlantis, so looking for more variety. Im pretty limited to anywhere skytrain can take me. Looking for really good experiences at a decent price and reliable...thanks in advance

Tagging in for interest

I'm thinking of going to Atlantis this weekend. Is there any DFK or is it YMMV? are the SP's pretty mechanical and expressionless when it comes to delivery of services?

Jizzme, if you want a sure thing, then go with West Coast Angels. Book ahead since they get busy. I also personally recommend Amber Marie, but she works sporadically so your schedules may not fit.

Thanks jamasian but I think I've given up on them and how they treat people. I had a nightmarish experience in the past trying to book someone with them

Half the ladies I've seen are retired or moved. I can only recommend ladies I haven't seen, so I say: Nitya Narula, Adelaide Jones, Emele Devine, Lady Via.

These ladies are on my wishlist, so happy pooning!

Quote Originally Posted by jizzme View Post
    Thanks jamasian but I think I've given up on them and how they treat people. I had a nightmarish experience in the past trying to book someone with them
    I am sorry - and surprised- to hear that. As witnessed by most who have reviewed this agency, they are probably the most professionally run agency in vancouver. I would encourage you to give them another try.

A dude
    I have booked and seen a lot of the Angels, and not a single time did I find the booking process to be unprofessional or difficult.

If anything, I didn't have a local phone so they had to email me the buzzer which made the admin work a bit tougher for them. If I were to rate them I'd rate them as a 5star hotel and Atlantis is a holiday inn or motel 6, depending on who you get.