Thread: Faye foxwell?

Faye foxwell?

Any recent info?

She used to go by heidi hayes. Good reviews.

Anyone seen her recently?

Well obviously not, because she took a break and then came back rebranded...why don't you go see her

Faye's been on my radar since she reappeared. YMMV but she remembered me and she is just as fine and sexy as I remembered. I only saw her a few times as "Heidi" but I'll be seeing her as often as I can now that she is back.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankWalker View Post
    Faye's been on my radar since she reappeared. YMMV but she remembered me and she is just as fine and sexy as I remembered. I only saw her a few times as "Heidi" but I'll be seeing her as often as I can now that she is back.
    Hey so did you end up seeing her with her newly posted ad as Faye? Want to know if she's legit or it's used pics

I've tried to contact her on several occasions and she typically responds back several hours later.

She'll set a time to meet, and then go AWOL for half the day.

Not sure what the deal is.

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hboyder778 View Post
    Hey so did you end up seeing her with her newly posted ad as Faye? Want to know if she's legit or it's used pics
    It's been years since my one and only visit with her. The pics are her. Only pic #7 of the series I looked at was used in the ad back when I saw her. The rest appear to be more recent (how much more recent, I can't say).

I will note that I did try to see her again once in the years since that visit but she cancelled on me while I was driving to our appointment (about halfway there, I got the text that she had to cancel). While I have considered another attempt, I have not made one. Take all that for what you will
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hboyder778 View Post
    Yes, the new ad pictures are her, and recent. Since my first post I've seen her twice with only a little trouble communicating (so far so good anyways). Once I'm in the door everything goes great.

Anyone see this lady lately?