Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Nicoletta Milano AND Roxanne Rose

  1. #1

    Nicoletta Milano AND Roxanne Rose

    Went to see these two ladies last night: http://winnipeg.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...2-2198/3309538
    We shared a bottle of bubbles and got to know each other a bit before I jumped in the shower.
    They were both easy to talk to and a lot of fun.
    Covered service. They were both really accommodating.
    They were not really interactive with each other, but I didn't ask or mind... I prefer all of the attention
    I would recommend them together or individually.

  2. #2
    HDS
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    693
    I was curious about Roxanne and whether she offered BBBJ. By saying covered are you referring to BJ as well?

  3. #3
    Roxanne offered me BBBJ in texts. I chose not to see her as she has a masculine look to her face.

  4. #4
    Roxanne offered bbbj in our initial texting.
    I then upgraded to a duo.
    Nicoletta "went first" and put on a condom.
    Once they started on me it didn't matter anymore. LOL.
    I assume Roxanne is good with bbbj but Nicolette not.
    I'm not sure though.

  5. #5
    I didn't notice that in person. She was pretty and all woman.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by themainmanwpg View Post
    Roxanne offered me BBBJ in texts. I chose not to see her as she has a masculine look to her face.
    Why did you contact her then? If the pictures were a turn off why contact her to discuss services? I think this is a problem in the local scene where piles of pooners are contacting lady's they have not intention of seeing. Just curious I guess...

  7. #7
    I contacted her after seeing a couple pics on her ad then changed my mind after seeing more on her website!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by themainmanwpg View Post
    Roxanne offered me BBBJ in texts. I chose not to see her as she has a masculine look to her face.
    It looks like you are mistaken. She is quite beautiful in person and has a nice face. Not masculine at all.
    Service and body are pretty good as well. I saw her yesterday.

  9. #9
    It looks like you are mistaken. She is quite beautiful in person and has a nice face. Not masculine at all.
    Service and body are pretty good as well. I saw her yesterday.



    To each their own, lots of guys find some woman attractive, and some do not!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    winnipeg
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by wpgboy2015 View Post
    It looks like you are mistaken. She is quite beautiful in person and has a nice face. Not masculine at all.
    Service and body are pretty good as well. I saw her yesterday.
    How can he be mistaken? It's his opinion. If he thinks she is masculine looking then he is correct because to him she is masculine. I wouldn't say she is unattractive but I can see how she could be considered masculine.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    How can he be mistaken? It's his opinion. If he thinks she is masculine looking then he is correct because to him she is masculine. I wouldn't say she is unattractive but I can see how she could be considered masculine.
    Yes, this is well put and I should have worded it better, she is a good looking woman, but in my opinion she is a little more masculine then I like in a woman

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    How can he be mistaken? It's his opinion. If he thinks she is masculine looking then he is correct because to him she is masculine. I wouldn't say she is unattractive but I can see how she could be considered masculine.
    What I meant is sometimes a person looks different in person than how they look in the pictures. I don't think she looked masculine in person but I do agree everyone has a different preference.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by themainmanwpg View Post
    Yes, this is well put and I should have worded it better, she is a good looking woman, but in my opinion she is a little more masculine then I like in a woman
    I get your point. Sorry I didn't mean to oftend you. All I am saying is that I found her quite beautiful in person but we can all have different opinions.

  14. #14
    Holy geez, so much silly debate.
    What was the Damage$

    I was almost goimg to see Nicoletta because she said she offered DATY but she would noy quote a rate despite asking her a few times. I just gave up.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    Holy geez, so much silly debate.
    What was the Damage$

    I was almost goimg to see Nicoletta because she said she offered DATY but she would noy quote a rate despite asking her a few times. I just gave up.
    Seriously. So silly.
    300/hr solo
    560/hr duo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •