Thread: Nadia from VIP

Nadia from VIP

I found a review of this korean beauty with LH from last year. Has anybody seen her yet ?

Kirby

I am very interested
    Where that review?

Every time I call VIP the lady answersand when I ask for an appt she says yes but then says ,"oh sorry shes not working today".

Why not just turn the phone off???

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    Every time I call VIP the lady answersand when I ask for an appt she says yes but then says ,"oh sorry shes not working today".

Why not just turn the phone off???
    I called her today and she asked me to call again in the morning of the meeting day.
    This gives some uncertainty to the appointment, but well, this is a major development for me to get VIPTOG responding finally to my calls.

I had that exact same thing. I kept texting VIPOTG when a new lady was advertised, and did not get any reply. I finally got a reply of "sorry, booked", and then eventually, finally, I got approved.
    It takes time.

Approved? You have to be approved?

Quote Originally Posted by aslsl View Post
    I called her today and she asked me to call again in the morning of the meeting day.
    If I understand correctly this is normal for VIP. She prefers to book day of. I once tried to book really early, thinking maybe that was the trick to getting a booking but only time I've ever gotten a booking there is calling early (11 ish) for a noon appointment.

Thank Blue!

Anyone met her or saw a review for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    Approved? You have to be approved?
    I mean "approved" as in the mamasan finally replied, we communicated, I gave my PERB name so it could be checked out, and I was "approved", meaning the next time I text, I should not have to not get a reply, but I should get a reply & a set time.

I saw Nadia. She is really pretty. Definitely worth a visit. Update: Apparently I saw her on her last day and she's gone now.
    Last edited by Proculus; 05-14-2017 at 11:30 PM.

I visited her 3 time last week ... too bad she is gonne.

Quote Originally Posted by Proculus View Post
    I saw Nadia. She is really pretty. Definitely worth a visit. Update: Apparently I saw her on her last day and she's gone now.
    Wowza ! I have been waiting for a feedback and now that i have it she is gonzo from the pegcity. Too bad !

Kirby

Why is it some guys wait until a lady leaves to give a review?

who does this help?

probably it is because many of the veteran members are sick and tired of the new guys who do not contribution but just ask for ANY INFO.