Hello Gentleman- Welcome To My Boudoir ,

For those whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting,

My name is Sophia Lorren,

I am a vibrant, passionate and sultry hedonist in my early twenties with a body reminiscent of the classic womanly pin-ups of the 50's and a naturally stunning face with piercing green eyes and full provocative lips. I am blessed to have found my calling as a sensual (dare-I-say )"healer" so early in life , I am forever in pursuit of the sensual delights, intimacies and pleasures of the flesh and soul. I am always yearning for the expansion of my repertoire of erotic knowledge and experience.

I am well known and well reviewed for my ability to connect on a profound level with those I interact with and for my physical beauty. I have commonly been described as intuitive,witty,driven and compassionate . I take great pride in providing memorable and cherished encounters. I find significant joy in establishing rich friendships with the special gentlemen, women and couples whom I connect with.

Easy going, sinfully sweet and lively - feminine sensuality and passion is what runs through my veins and has allowed me to flourish in the role of companion, masseuse and lover.

I am located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia moments away from the Cook St. Village in Fairfield. Completely independent and low volume, my dedication to providing passionate encounters in an unrushed environment is my priority.

I am currently accepting select new clientele 30+.

For more information, photos and testimonials please peruse my *new* website:

www.sophialorren.ca

Old Friends and New Friends may contact me at :
778-652-9998 or sweet.sultry.sophia@hotmail.com

Please include a description of yourself inclusive of your name, age, ethnicity and the time(s)/date(s) you are interested in booking. Please take the time to describe the encounter/experience you are looking for.The more transparency with these details the better I am able to accommodate you

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sophia xo