Thread: WCA vs Vancity Diva

WCA vs Vancity Diva

Wondering if anybody meet girls at Vancity Diva??
    Are they as reliable as WCA ??!!!

Don't know , but questions go to 411 section. This is for reviews

A dude
    never heard of them.. why don't you try both and report back?

Quote Originally Posted by flatcat View Post
    I didn't know that, thanks. I posted it in 411..

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoi View Post
    never heard of them.. why don't you try both and report back?
    I tried WCA... but never deen anybody from Diva...
    I migh try them, I'll let u know :-D

A dude
    hehe, sorry bud. I'm in the same boat as you. I have only tried the WCA. I don't know if I am too inclined to switch tbh.. They're just so professional and convenient.. (location-wise speaking).

I've been a loyal patron of WCA for the last few years. They set the gold standard in terms of finding beautiful women that provide very good service, impeccable incall facilities, and professionalism in customer service. I wanted to see klara from VCD on several occasions but whenever her ad pops up, I call them to book but they never answer and I receive an auto text to leave a message and they would get back to me...sometimes they do but most times they don't. When VCD does reply, it's always "Klara is off now but I can send over another girl at 9 pm". I say "no thank you, I only want to see klara. Can you please text me next time she is working and I'll book for 1 hour, maybe longer" and they reply "absolutely"....two months has passed and I haven't heard anything from VCD and yet klara's ad pops up from time to time and I call them to book her but the aforementioned happens each time!

It's pretty hard to go wrong with WCA.

Pun intended.
    Good girls go to heaven.
    Great girls go everywhere!

Yeah WCA is awesome, but I wanted to see one of the Diva's but I couldn't find any reviews.
    Wonder if anybody could give me a feedback on them...

Quote Originally Posted by flatcat View Post
    this is the 411 section....!!!

A dude
    It was in the reviews, PerbMod moved it here after a few posts.

VanCity Divas is also more of an outcall type thing. Some of their ads say they have limited incall availability, so I'm thinking they all share one place and its not always free. WCA has a location so you go there to bang the ladies.

VancityDivas isn't the same as VancityGFs that were on LL about a year ago... right?

I've seen a half dozen or more women from VanCity Divas (VCD) over the past years and have found all of them to be attractive - some gorgeous! I've had fun with them all - some more than others. I've found VCD to be easy to communicate with (mostly by text) and every time but once they were right on time. I've not seen anyone from WCA.