Thread: Insatiable Independent Companion - May 11th-14th

Insatiable Independent Companion - May 11th-14th

I'm planning a brief visit to Victoria May 11th - 14th
    Pre-booking by email is recommended as I am low volume and have limited availability. Hope to see you!!
    I'm well reviewed and as the title suggests extremely insatiable!

clairemonetvancouver@gmail.com
    604-352-6021
    www.clairemonet.com

Are you a man who likes to take part in divine pleasure with a playful partner? Do you also like to reciprocate, longing to hear those soft moans? I might just be for you.

You will always find me freshly showered, fresh faced and in the moment. I have an up-beat personality and a witty sense of humour, not to mention my skills between the sheets. Whether we meet for a brief tryst or an extended dinner or social date I hope to have you relaxed, tuned in and of course turned on.

GFE - Dinner Dates - Social Companion - Travel Companion - Couples - Duos - Incall - Outcall

Companionship Packages

300 1hr
    450 1.5hr
    550 2hrs

Dinner and dessert 4 hours 850 - 2 hrs social, 2 hrs private...

Social 150/hr
    Overnight 12hrs 2000

--------------------------------------------

Non-FS/Massage Packages *I don't have a massage table, but my bed is firm

220 1hr
    300 1.5hrs

--------------------------------------------

*kindly add 50 for us to arrange a rendezvous at your upscale hotel* I do not visit private residences

My preferred company includes respectful and mature gentlemen 30+ * couples welcome (+100)*

When contacting me include a few lines about yourself and the encounter you're seeking. I aim to cater to your desires so please let me in on your secrets so that we can turn them into reality...

Reference required from another reputable independent lady.

clairemonetvancouver@gmail.com - preferred method of contact
    www.clairemonet.com
    604-352-6021

My Victoria trip has been postponed. Come visit me in Vancouver or give me a reason to come to you!

Plans are set for me to arrive June 1st and depart June 4th

Let's have some fun!