Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A txt from an sp out of the blue

A txt from an sp out of the blue

So this afternoon at work I get a txt from one of my fave SPs. Hey how are you, horney as hell i reply ... can't wait for our next session coming up in a week,,she... I am horny as hell today too and need your services... you should fome over today. Sorry at work right now and am booked up with work for 5 or 6 days yet... Grrrr. She says. Need you now if not sooner... we then discuss what is gonna happen on our next session. No asking for advances or special favours. Just good horney conversation.

This is the first time I have ever had a txt/call like this from any lady I have known.. made me feel like a frickin king.

Anyone else had this great experience?
    ---69---

Quote Originally Posted by islander1-1 View Post
    no

Just to play the devil's advocate, could it be she was all booked up and got a better offer for the day of your meeting? So she confirmed in advance, in case you want to cancel and she can take the other offer.

You.... Got an above average dong or something? Are you on the fitter side?

Sometimes the SP need money now.
    I once had a SP thank me for seeing her that day instead of later and she gave me a chicken and a dozen eggs.

I've had this happen. Same context- horny, wants to fuck yada yada yada....
    My take was that my girl needed some extra cash- I never inquired and she didn't offer up either.
    We hooked up at a later date and all was well.

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    It's clear that you enjoyed the experience, so obviously you're cool with it. I also wouldn't mind an SP sending me an unsolicited text. But ladies need to be aware of which clients are okay and which are NOT OKAY with this before sending out unsolicited texts to clients. Some guys would quite rightfully be upset by this type of lack of discretion.
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Oh I forgot.
    I had booked appointment for next day. She texted it would be great yo see me now, something something, etc... ....she knew I was newer to pooning and she was a long time vet.
    So I took the opportunity to say, " I prefer mornings(which I honestly do) but I can see you now if for $60". (regular was $80 bj session).
    ....the answer was no. So I think she had a no show and wanted to fill the time.

Banned
    This is the first time I have ever had a txt/call like this from any lady I have known.. made me feel like a frickin king.
    lol if you thought people here were naÔve, check out the reviews

Quote Originally Posted by burcs View Post
    lol if you thought people here were naÔve, check out the reviews
    Sounds to me like the woman needed money. ASAP

It's been a while since I was directly in the sex trade but direct contact (text) by the SP was never made to the pooner without their express consent. A married civilian guy could be BBQ'ing a steak and have his phone sitting down and a text from the SP could catch the wife's attention and cause some very uncomfortable moments . It's different if you're single BUT even then if you're in a business meeting and you're phone is on the table nothing like a message like that popping up on screen.
    Out of Office Alert: I am currently out of the office & in police custody.

Mindfuck Extraordinaire Miss Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Mountain View Post
    It's clear that you enjoyed the experience, so obviously you're cool with it. I also wouldn't mind an SP sending me an unsolicited text. But ladies need to be aware of which clients are okay and which are NOT OKAY with this before sending out unsolicited texts to clients. Some guys would quite rightfully be upset by this type of lack of discretion.
    I agree. It's very important to be aware of the client's situation. I know of cases where men's lives were turned upside down after a wife or SO saw unsolicited texts.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 text only
    deviousmisshunter@outlook.com
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Mindfuck Extraordinaire Miss Hunter's Avatar
    Even though I prefer open relationships... I have to say even I'd be pissed if I saw a random text pop up on an SO's phone from an SP.

The industry is changing..some chicks can be really bold these days.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 text only
    deviousmisshunter@outlook.com
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    I agree. It's very important to be aware of the client's situation. I know of cases where men's lives were turned upside down after a wife or SO saw unsolicited texts.
    Can't agree more. An untimely text, especially with some embarrassing words, could lead to a LOT of 'splaining! I know many SP's won't text back about 1-2 hrs which I think is very considerate.

I learned my lesson once and had some serious explaining to do. It has never happened again. Cell is always on me or in airplane mode when charging at night and placed face down. I have also turned off notifications. Same thing with my iPad and it has a security code to open it. This lady never asked me for money in advance this time. it was just an honest txt message.
    ---69---

Quote Originally Posted by Man Mountain View Post
    Well said. I don't mind the flirty exchanges with my regular ladies and it does happen in my case, but they all know that I use a pooning phone and my email id is fake.

Otherwise, sending a client unsolicited emails, texts is not a good practice I believe, unless you both have done it before.
    Know your limit. If you canít swallow, spit it. i

Had this happen to me from Arianna Lace then she flaked on me LMAO . Drove to her incall location in North Van from Langley , biggest w.o.t ever .

Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    I've had this happen. Same context- horny, wants to fuck yada yada yada....
    My take was that my girl needed some extra cash- I never inquired and she didn't offer up either.
    We hooked up at a later date and all was well.
    I'd agree with the above and a number of the other takes posted here ....

I have a really good connection with a few regular ladies, we enjoy each other's company and each other's 2000 body parts etc. lol who have reached out to me on occasion unsolicited. I'm also not naive enough to think that this is anything more than an exchange of money for services rendered regardless of how much we enjoy each other's company and whatever is happening behind closed doors between us

I hesitate to make this comment on the state of the industry in Vancouver (I don't want to get in to another fucking rate discussion!) but there seems to be two extremes of the SP market right now in this city. On one hand, we have rates increasing to an average hourly rate which seems to be in the $300/hr neighbourhood for a reputable solid provider. This has caused many an SP to think that its ok to try and get away with charging this for shitty restricted service. Unfortunately, there are those customers that are willing to fork up and condone this behaviour which only perpetuates more of it.

The other side of the market seems to be that business is slowing for a number of SPs in Vancouver. I have had several ladies, regulars and not so regulars reach out to me via email or text to inquire if I wanted to see them today ... completely unsolicited on my part. Discussion over pillow talk when seeing some of these ladies is that yes, business has slowed and it's getting tougher. This is interesting as there are agencies like WCA (I have no affiliation with this agency in the interests of disclosure) and other well known or trendy SPs who seem to be booked solid. With the amount of SPs in the business at the moment and perhaps a slowing economy perhaps the industry is changing ... to what I have no idea but seems to resemble society in the haves and have nots .... no more middle ground or class if you will.

Interested to hear others take on this ....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast