Thread: Kat the ultimate BBW?

Kat the ultimate BBW?

...she advertises as "Big Booty Cutie" :https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._cutie-2474478 and I have found her to be quite wonderful both to experience and talk to.
    She is VERY comfortable with her body in the best "Ruebenesque" tradition reminding us of a older time before the "Barbie" age where generosity of body,mind and spirit went hand in hand.
    Just as she says in her ad. she loves to greet you on her knees with a great BBBJ and loves to be rode hard doggie style to multiple and loud orgasms. Take the time to get to know and respect her...she is well worth it!!
    Last edited by hyperbrit; 05-03-2017 at 02:24 AM. Reason: edit

I don't know. But if I'm paying good money I'm not going to use my time to look for the good qualities. Nothing against her she may be amazing but when it comes to a 8hrs of work I just paid. I want to not have to think about and compromise on my happiness when I walk in her door. Different strokes for different folks, right

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    I don't know. But if I'm paying good money I'm not going to use my time to look for the good qualities. Nothing against her she may be amazing but when it comes to a 8hrs of work I just paid. I want to not have to think about and compromise on my happiness when I walk in her door. Different strokes for different folks, right
    Damn, that's some good writing!