Thread: Vancouver - May 6th Saturday (evening) to May 8th Monday (evening)

Teal Eyes & Freckles

Exclamation Vancouver - May 6th Saturday (evening) to May 8th Monday (evening)

And I am coming back!

I'll be in town again May 6th to 8th and I'm hoping to have a great time. I arrive Saturday evening, and leave Monday night.

About me:

I am a selective, part time companion from Canada, dedicated to meeting respectful, discerning gentlemen of good taste. You might have heard of my sister, Isabelle Taylor, now retired, one of BC's sought after companions. I am of mixed Scottish and other European background, a young, copper haired, blue eyed woman in my 20s, short, petite with flattering curves of 32D-24-33 with just the right amount of freckles to enhance my charm, minimal in tattoos / piercings, and an innocent face, but with a hint of mischief in the right circumstance.

I work as a commercial model / actor sometime, and in a healthcare field at home. My career takes priority, but my acting takes me traveling to a few places occasionally and I use the opportunity to meet and befriend those with whom I share my philosophy of taking advantage of life to the fullest.

I'm told that I am insatiable, and sometimes a nymphomaniac with a very warm, open, bubbly, enthusiastic, mature personality. I am respectful and polite and hope for the same towards me.

I believe men who share my mindset of connection, pleasure and physical enjoyment in life, find fulfillment and comfort in my company. I like to look good, feel good and be sexy. I love to laugh and be in presence of those who spur positive, happy energy. I think intelligence and wit, are quite sexy. Some of my interests include hobby photography, reading and traveling. I love music, great food, and above all, company of good people.

You can expect me to be engaging and attentive to you when we are together. You will find me to be laid back and relaxed, but curious at times, to explore and learn from you. I believe in genuine, down to earth and playful companionship and friendship: I want to have fun as well!

I enjoy doing this. However, the key to enjoyment in every social activity involving human interaction, is picking the right partner. It is only occasionally that I get the chance to indulge in my desire and curiosity for human pleasures, and anticipation of meeting a partner for a tryst, so I wish to limit myself to meeting a handful few, who share my outlook on life and luxuries it can provide. My rates/options reflect this philosophy.

I do drink moderately, I do not enjoy any drugs. I am 'smoker friendly'.

When in Vancouver, I usually have a place to host encounters, or I can visit your downtown Hotel.

My companionship packages:

2 hour session - $750
    Up to 4 hour non-rushed indulgence - $1500
    Sleepovers - $2000 for Saturday night or Sunday night

REVIEWS:
    Review thread #1
    Review thread #2
    Review thread #3
    Review thread #4
    Review thread #5
    Review thread #6

Please contact me via email to book ahead:
    tealeyesnfreckles@gmail.com
    Sydney Taylor - email me @ tealeyesnfreckles@gmail.com
    Would you like to be informed via email when I visit Vancouver next? Sign up here!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    A tale in Poland says that if you pass three redheads in a row, you'll win the lottery. Perhaps you should get on this proactively, and start with your first redhead right here!
    Would you like to be informed via email when I visit Vancouver next? Sign up here!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    I will reply to emails today Thanks for your patience! And see you in a few days!!!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    Happy Friday!!! I have some availability this weekend in Vancouver. See you in 2 sleeps!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    Vancouver, see you tonight! Email me if you would like to see me on this visit (Sunday / Monday)!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    Good morning Vancouver! I have availability this weekend.

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    My last day in Vancouver has arrived I will be available until late afternoon, then I hope to see you next time!

Teal Eyes & Freckles
    Thank you Vancouver, and possibly see you in June!