Thread: Victoria - glorious J cups!!

Victoria - glorious J cups!!

http://nanaimo.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...ly-rd/11588232

J cups!! Enough said!

I had a quick in and out with Victoria last week and was so taken b her beautiful giant breasts that most of the app is a blur. Possibly from being enveloped and smothered by tits!! Honestly something to behold! Or hold or heck, best Russian ever! This quickie was focused solely on my pleasure so I did not mind her restrictions.

Incall was clean and inviting which always help me relax.

Interested, but what are the restrictions?

Any kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Interested, but what are the restrictions?

Any kissing?
    No daty which was okay with me. I recall light kissing but nothing that stands out. I really went because of her beautiful breasts.

i saw victoria earlier this month. she convinced me to see her for an hour and half. when i got there she had all these rules, and i informed her i was special needs, and then she delayed the session, and was seemingly concerned. i asked her when it finally started if she would still give me and hour and a half. she said yes. however, the session ended at 9pm. it was great except i felt like i was ripped off for 20 minutes at least. she didn't reply to my e-mail after about this regarding possibly adding it to another session. so i wouldn't see her again.