Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jaia 9724

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Search Jaia 2675/Divya 2675. Same girl.

    Although I am curious if she allows DATO? anyone whos seen her?

  3. #3
    come fly with Johnnie....
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,200
    haven't been able to hook up with her yet. name change to lara...... same phone #

  4. #4
    Them titties doe.

  5. #5
    come fly with Johnnie....
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by hossa81 View Post
    Them titties doe.
    yea dude!! some guys have repeated just cuz of the twins....

  6. #6
    I tried texting her earlier on. Didn't get a response.

    Looks like the ad is down for some reason.

  7. #7
    come fly with Johnnie....
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,200
    she often works pretty late.. put up an ad tonight around 9pm then 10:15. nighthawk!!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    250
    Titties are on point. Like whoever she ends up with will be a very happy man.

    Don't get lost in the forest though.

    Also, she comes off as aloof but responds better if you take the lead.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedDude View Post
    Don't get lost in the forest though.
    How off-putting.. but god damn dem titties.

  10. #10
    Yes tell me about those titties.

    BTW she looks like a small BBW in those pics.

  11. #11
    The broad does look rather rotund IMHO lol yet again so do all the SPs that are half decent. The only ones with the hot skinny bodies are either Asian or addicted to meth.. At least from what the looks of it..... what a fucking disappointment.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by iPushFatKids View Post
    The broad does look rather rotund IMHO lol yet again so do all the SPs that are half decent. The only ones with the hot skinny bodies are either Asian or addicted to meth.. At least from what the looks of it..... what a fucking disappointment.
    Unless she's gained weight, she was pretty tiny the two times I saw her. She's no waif and probably not the girl for you if you're used to 90lb Asian imports, but she's definitely no BBW either.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedDude View Post
    Unless she's gained weight, she was pretty tiny the two times I saw her. She's no waif and probably not the girl for you if you're used to 90lb Asian imports, but she's definitely no BBW either.
    Guess you don't take much interest in the anorexic mademoiselle type huh ?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by iPushFatKids View Post
    Guess you don't take much interest in the anorexic mademoiselle type huh ?
    I tend to like women who look like women and not 10 year old boys.

  15. #15
    Most men aren't attracted to women who are anorexic or look like prepubescent boys, but most men are attracted to women who are slim. A woman who is slim is a woman who is healthy. Her low BF % signals maximal fertility to potential suitors.

    Basically, the only part of a woman that should be jiggling are the tits. If anything more is jiggling - like the stomach or the ass - you've got a problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •