Thread: Tuesday's A Treat!

AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Blog Entries

Tuesday's A Treat!

Tomorrow I will be downtown & available for company as early as 10 AM tomorrow! I will be entertaining in funky elegance at the edge of the West End, and I've got a special treat for you! The Oral Only Offer will be available for PERB members only at a discounted rate of $130. That's right! Thirty minutes of what I do best.

What's that you ask?

Well... here's a link to my latest review on that VERY subject! https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...78#post1774778

Of course, if you'd like to stay longer than thirty minutes, that would be delightful. I'm available all day long for fun & frolic, & I will be dressed to impress in lingerie, stockings, heels, & of course, bright red lipstick...
    You must reference the PERB REVIEW to receive the discounted rate!

AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Tomorrow I will be downtown & available for company as early as 10 AM tomorrow! I will be entertaining in funky elegance at the edge of the West End, and I've got a special treat for you! The Oral Only Offer will be available for PERB members only at a discounted rate of $130. That's right! Thirty minutes of what I do best.

What's that you ask?

Well... here's a link to my latest review on that VERY subject! https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...78#post1774778

Of course, if you'd like to stay longer than thirty minutes, that would be delightful. I'm available all day long for fun & frolic, & I will be dressed to impress in lingerie, stockings, heels, & of course, bright red lipstick...
    You must reference the PERB REVIEW to receive the discounted rate!
    Hey fellas! I'm downtown & feeling HUNGRY...but I ate lunch. So what's for dessert? Something​ creamy, I hope...