Thread: Greek Recommendations

Greek Recommendations

Hello,

I've been wanting to meet someone who provides greek in this town. It seems that fewer providers offer this kind of services now a days. I've tried Temple of Ashley already. Any other suggestion?

I would try greek with Priya out of bby. She works haphazardly but text her using her add and i am sure she will get back to you. She is enthusiastic about greek and really gets off on it. I was surprised on how rough it got at times. Try reverse cowgirl with her butt oiled up. Its a picture you wont forget

Quote Originally Posted by my.2.cents View Post
    I would try greek with Priya out of bby. She works haphazardly but text her using her add and i am sure she will get back to you. She is enthusiastic about greek and really gets off on it. I was surprised on how rough it got at times. Try reverse cowgirl with her butt oiled up. Its a picture you wont forget
    Are her pictures real and recent? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._cutie-1997400

Christy Miss Sunshine gets an A+ from me. Haven't seen her for some time but she was great.

Priya's pics are representative. The pics in black attire may be her.

Quote Originally Posted by my.2.cents View Post
    Thanks for the Intel, I tried Priya a year ago or so but she was not what I expected. She was friendly and good look in the eye but for me there was no connection, more like business like.

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLoad View Post
    Christy Miss Sunshine gets an A+ from me. Haven't seen her for some time but she was great.

Christy Miss Sunshine does greek? I had no idea.
    I have seen her 5 to 7 times and has never come up her offering greek, I will soon email her to ask her. Thanks LotsaLoad!

Sara @5060 . Pictures are her. A little curvier than what I'm usually attracted to but good attitude, works hard for her money. It is business though and there is a timer but within those parameters, you'll have a good time. Did greek for the first finish and bbbj for the second that never happened. I'll give her an A for effort

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
    Sara @5060 . Pictures are her. A little curvier than what I'm usually attracted to but good attitude, works hard for her money. It is business though and there is a timer but within those parameters, you'll have a good time. Did greek for the first finish and bbbj for the second that never happened. I'll give her an A for effort
    Thanks zoomer, I have tried 5060 and its been a hit and miss. Carmen was good when she was there, might give Sara a try although her looks do not much attract me. Any ways thanks for the recommendation I will put her on my TD list

what's Sara's rate for greek?