Thread: AVAILABLE NOW Beauiful Brazilian Bombshell From Toronto Jolene L'Amour *MAY 1-4*

Exclamation AVAILABLE NOW Beauiful Brazilian Bombshell From Toronto Jolene L'Amour *MAY 1-4*

Hello my wonderful muse I am available for the discerning gentlemen who is seeking passionate & memorable engagements.

I am happy I have enticed you to take a peak & I would love to welcome you to my world of pleasures.
    I am a vivaciously expressive young lady who thrives on passion, intense sensual experiences & being adventurous.

Physically I stand at 5'4 weigh 125 pounds & posses the measurements of 32DD-25-36.

I have a seductive brown eyes, a mischievous smile you'll never forget & a beautiful slim physique with delclious curves in all the right places.

I'm a 21 year old GFE Playmate who truly knows how to make a gentlemen smile.
    I'd love to be daily your motivation and not your distraction.

I am very passionate about practicing my art as a courtesan & truly enjoy being your 'Amour'.
    I am bubbly, sensual, sweet, and a true intimate conversationalist.
    A beautiful tropical playmate who truly derives pleasure from sharing my radiance.

The men I enjoy are intelligent, charming & likely very accomplished. You’re confident and content though you want to let go of your inhibitions & let loose of the daily stressors of life. As a true lady, I am able to fit into any social environment, whether it’s a corporate event, fine dining, or a simple night with wine & netflix.

I am gentle, attentive, and elegant I am a exotic companion whose interests truly compliment yours.

Indulge in a sensual and passionate escape with me, im sure you truly deserve to spoil yourself with a sexy exotic treat!

Screening / Provider References are required
    1 350
    1.5 500 (Highly Recommended)
    2 700
    3 1000
    4 1250
    *Please inquire for dates longer then 4HRS*

I truly enjoy longer engagements with my lovers lets drink wine, enjoy a lovely dinner & timelessly enjoy each others company.
    If you are interested in social dates, overnights or extended escapes please inquire directly for more details.

Each appointment includes refreshments, fresh toiletries & sensual hot oil massage.

Available in a upscale location Downtown Vancouver.
    *VISTING MAY 1-4*
    My time is very limited prebooking is highly reccomended!

My preferred method of booking appointments is by email: vipjolene@gmail.com
    If you are unable to email me you can book by text: 6477924231.
    Twitter: @VIPJoleneTO

Hope to have a erotic escape with you very soon.
    With Love,
    Jolene XO

Wink

Available this evening until late & tomorrow morning at 8AM

vipjolene@gmail.com || TEXT only 6477924231

Wink

*Only 3 days left in town*
    Let's enjoy some well needed quality time together!

vipjolene@gmail.com || 6477924231

Exclamation

Leaving tomorrow & it'll be my last trip for a while.. see this beautiful exotic treat before I'm gone xoxo

(Photo taken yesterday)
    vipjolene@gmail.com or 6477924231