Thread: role play

role play

I'm glad I found this site.

I am looking for a SP that is reputable, honest, discrete, preferably in her thirties or forties, maybe a mature, savvy twenty something, but I'm an old guy and I have a hard time imagining a young girl wanting to play with me. And most important someone who can pull of playing a role well.

Nothing crazy, just an instance in my youth that I regret not capitalising on, and thought now that I have a little savings I could engage someone's services to re-play a similar scenario.

I have tried a few people already but I either get no response or I'm told it is too much. I did find one woman who seemed excited but then never responded when I pushed to set a time. So maybe someone on here might have a suggestion?

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help a first timer and an old timer out.

Your Perfect Paramour
    Quote Originally Posted by olyeller View Post
    I'm glad I found this site.

I am looking for a SP that is reputable, honest, discrete, preferably in her thirties or forties, maybe a mature, savvy twenty something, but I'm an old guy and I have a hard time imagining a young girl wanting to play with me. And most important someone who can pull of playing a role well.

Nothing crazy, just an instance in my youth that I regret not capitalising on, and thought now that I have a little savings I could engage someone's services to re-play a similar scenario.

I have tried a few people already but I either get no response or I'm told it is too much. I did find one woman who seemed excited but then never responded when I pushed to set a time. So maybe someone on here might have a suggestion?

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help a first timer and an old timer out.
    I think you would rather enjoy spending time with Gerri, you can easily find her website by googling "Gerri victoria" or her ads are on BP/LL.

A number of ladies at Sweet VIP's list role play on their menu and while I have not tried Black Orchid the ladies their also indicate if they engage in role play.
    Red Baron

Quote Originally Posted by steverino View Post
    A number of ladies at Sweet VIP's list role play on their menu and while I have not tried Black Orchid the ladies their also indicate if they engage in role play.
    You can't go wrong with CC , well worth the visit

Good luck. If you do find someone who actually pills off a pretty good role play, let me know. The majority of providers that claim they do it are really not that good.

But, honest, reliable and forty-something who has role play as one of her services makes me think instantly of Sienna. She's good at what she does, and has a mountain of third-party reviews, good reviews.

But she's outta town until end of May, so don't be surprised if you contact her and don't hear anything.

AT HOME in South Surrey, Downtown Vancouver, and In Your Dreams!
    Blog Entries
    You know, I travel to Victoria occasionally to visit, & I very much enjoy role play: I have a vast theatre & perfoming arts background! I kinda dig old guys too..