Thread: Victoria Mann XX4-409-3601

Victoria Mann XX4-409-3601

Any Info on this one ?

Leolist 3601 Victoria Mann

F®!SKY F®EAKY F®!DAY FU©K FE$T. Døminate In Bed! Party
    I'm 5'11 with long sexy legs that can't wait to wrap around you face if you can handle that

I love a good time and høt sweaty sensual adventure!

Ask about my daily specials and great rates! I aim to please

6oh4-4oh9-36oh1

advertising in White Rock anyone have information?
    "My Cock is My Compass"

Average looks but tall and slender - pics are real. Not sure why she claims to be white when she's clearly native to me. Maybe she's mixed but her facial features and skin tone scream native. I saw her during the day but she posts at odd hours which suggests she's probably a user although she didn't exhibit any signs of this when I saw her.

Overall, she's an inexpensive lay but you get what you pay for and her place is a pita to get to, at least for me.

Thanks Edward

Anyone else care to "chime in" ?
    "My Cock is My Compass"

Below average and very fidgety and abscent minded. I bailed after we talked for a few minutes, I got the impression she was high and probably unsafe.

Glad I walked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Lei View Post
    Average looks but tall and slender - pics are real. Not sure why she claims to be white when she's clearly native to me. Maybe she's mixed but her facial features and skin tone scream native. I saw her during the day but she posts at odd hours which suggests she's probably a user although she didn't exhibit any signs of this when I saw her.

Overall, she's an inexpensive lay but you get what you pay for and her place is a pita to get to, at least for me.
    Thought same thing when I Met Exotic Myya. At least she advertises as mixed. Suspect part native too.

Quote Originally Posted by theloadmaster View Post
    Below average and very fidgety and abscent minded. I bailed after we talked for a few minutes, I got the impression she was high and probably unsafe.

Glad I walked out.
    Hope you live in WR because that would have been a serious WOT driving all the way out there. I must have caught her on a good day then BEFORE she got high.

A bit of a dumpster dive if you ask me. Even on a good day, she was well below my standards facially along with mannerisms. I'm glad I walked out and stand by that and can only relay my experiences. The only thing we can agree on is that she's native.

PERB saves me $$$ again thanks Amigos!
    "My Cock is My Compass"

i booked but did not stay, looked native and had a rough vibe about her. I am suspecting a substance issue.