Thread: The true that about the Matrix

The true that about the Matrix

It has taken me this long to realize the Zion and Neo and everyone else in the supposed real world of the movie. Is just another computer generated world to .they are not in reality.

The proff is the sceans where neo get to the main control room and talks with the old guy
    And he show him how many times neolithic has been there be for. Hundreds of time. He is just a computer simulation like every other time ..
    And that would make what he thinks of as reality is just a simulations also.
    Last edited by johnsmit; 04-28-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmit View Post
    It has taken me this long to realize the Zion and Neol and everyone else in the supposed real world of the movie. Is just another computer generated world to .they are not in reality.

The proff is the sceans where neol get to the main control room and talks with the old guy
    And he show him how many times neolithic has been there be for. Hundreds of time. He is just a computer simulation like every other time ..
    And that would make what he thinks of as reality is just a simulations also.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Mindfuck Extraordinaire Miss Hunter's Avatar
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 text only
    deviousmisshunter@outlook.com
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
    In a world of illusion you only see what you feel - Sash: Mysterious Times

The screens weren't other Neos. The Architect was all about probability. Each screen was hosting a prediction of a possible response from Neo. The camera would then zoom in on the screen that got it right, showing how the Architect's predictive algorithm was progressing.

I thought the screens were of previous show-downs with Neo (the Architect mentioned this had happened x # of times before) and that previous versions had chosen to reset the living human race (7 guys and 8 gals or some such combo) rather than try to continue the fight.

Either way, a pretty cool movie & concept. Now if only there was a Jedi Master to help the humans defend the Dock, then some SERIOUS shit would have gone down!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Samuel Jackson is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeG View Post
    I thought the screens were of previous show-downs with Neo (the Architect mentioned this had happened x # of times before) and that previous versions had chosen to reset the living human race (7 guys and 8 gals or some such combo) rather than try to continue the fight.

Either way, a pretty cool movie & concept. Now if only there was a Jedi Master to help the humans defend the Dock, then some SERIOUS shit would have gone down!
    The first Matrix was great. The other two were shite. Unnecessary sequels.

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeG View Post
    clu's analysis is the way I saw it as well. The Architect's speech about the previous versions were not the Mr. Anderson/Neo whose story we were following but previous subjects who were "The one" in that version. It was supposed to be a way to identify and weed out the anomalies that wouldn't accept the matrix as real and end a real revolt before it could happen.

As for the Zion reality being another level of simulation, I don't believe anything the Architect says supports that, although I've heard that theory before because I don't think there was ever a satisfactory explanation for why Neo was able to exert a psychic control over the sentinels in "the real world."

Edit: a very thorough analysis of the scene and the Matrix within a Matrix theory - http://thematrix101.com/reloaded/meaning.php
    Last edited by Man Mountain; 04-28-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Quote Originally Posted by t44 View Post
    Samuel Jackson is the man!
    It's Larry Fishburne even if he changed his name to Laurence like Laurence Olivier

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!