Thread: Gia-Ebony Princess

Gia-Ebony Princess

This is my first review. I chose to see Gia after multiple recommendations and positive reviews here. Thanks guys Gia did not disappoint. Her pictures are professional photo's but I found they accurately represent her body great tits and beautiful ass. Now to be fair I was super late so through my own fault our time was quite rushed but she still did a great job to accommodate me and try to make me feel as relaxed as possible. Her location was clean and easy to find didn't feel too sketchy. Communication was good and easy she answered the door with a smile and looking great. I will definitely re-book and look forward to spending more time with this lovely lady.

Thanks babe for the review, yes sorry we couldn't spend as much together, but I promise the next the time I will taste and tease you a lot more.....

Was a pleasure to meet you

Gia

I too saw Gia recently. Spent a lovely hour with her. Super nice woman, very friendly and easy to spend time with. Spent much of our visit talking and getting to know one another. Great incall with easy parking, though metered. Not a big deal, buck an hour I think. Plan to see her again. Recommended.

@Gia ... Sorry for the delay getting a thank you up. Been a busy couple weeks.