I Inspire Adjectives & Admiration!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
You've heard the stories, now come meet the Woman that inspired them...
I'm the one the only Cougar Call Girl; Ms Erica Phoenix!

I've been called Amazing, Bodacious, Curvacious..Vivacious, Irrepressible & a Hell of a Broad! Would you like to come & see why?

Current stats: (subject to change, because I love cheese & chocolate!) 36D-31-38 Hourglass curves; I love showing them off in sexy lingerie, stockings, bodysuits, figure hugging dresses, & form fitting yoga pants too...A lady has to stay flexible (& openminded too!) Vibrant long copper curls (Unless you'd like me to straighten it for you?) More pro pics & new website coming soon! I play well with others, & if you have a favourite lady you'd enjoy introducing to my face, I'd love that too....

I am available in funky elegance on the edge of the West End, or in the cozy comfort of my bedroom at my home in South Surrey, or you can call me to join you at your 4 or 5 star hotel. Call me Erica, call me Ms Phoenix, call me Goddess...just call me!

Come see a lady!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

I've been called Amazing, Bodacious, Curvacious..Vivacious, Irrepressible & a Hell of a Broad! Would you like to come & see why?

Current stats: (subject to change, because I love cheese & chocolate!) 36D-31-38 Hourglass curves; I love showing them off in sexy lingerie, stockings, bodysuits, figure hugging dresses, & form fitting yoga pants too...A lady has to stay flexible (& openminded too!) Vibrant long copper curls (Unless you'd like me to straighten it for you?) More pro pics & new website coming soon! I play well with others, & if you have a favourite lady you'd enjoy introducing to my face, I'd love that too....

I am available in funky elegance on the edge of the West End, or in the cozy comfort of my bedroom at my home in South Surrey, or you can call me to join you at your 4 or 5 star hotel. Call me Erica, call me Ms Phoenix, call me Goddess...just call me!

Come see a lady!
Back at home today after my Victoria crawl! I am taking appointments for South Surrey today & tomorrow, then I will be back DOWNTOWN on Friday!

Come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!

I was pretty sure I had an appointment booked in South Surrey today, but it appears I was wrong, or I got the time wrong, or Mercury is in retrograde...In any case, I'm home in South Surrey today, looking to play in cozy comfort before I hit the road again next week! I will be downtown tomorrow all day, so if you'd like to catch this cougar on the edge of the West End, I will happily accommodate!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!

TGIF All afternoon downtown Vancouver! Let me show you what pleasure really is from a beautiful mature woman who knows how to bring it all out of you. I guarantee you will leave smiling, possibly even giggling...Come see a lady!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!
If you've been waiting to see me but you're not sure I'm for you? Don't take my word for it...Here's some recent accolades for my attributes!

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?234671-Erica-Phoenix
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?228765-Erica-8705-The-Phoenix-Rises-to-the-Challenge&highlight=erica+phoenix+review
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?229980-Ms-Erica-Phoenix-review-OMG&highlight=8705

Would you like to write the next one? :cupcake: I am at home in South Surrey today & tonight. This is your last chance to see me before I travel to Alberta on Monday morning! (Don't worry...I will be back in time for a very naughty weekend, & with some AMAZING new pictures, I hope! Lots of beautiful new lingerie to show off as well... Anyone interested in a rendezvous in Richmond tomorrow night before my flight leaves? ;D It just might be doable!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Did You Miss Me?

I have returned from my Alberta travels, & I am ready to play with all my BC boys!

Vancouver: I am anticipating that I will be in Vancouver this week on Sunday (TOMORROW!) & Friday, so those are the best days to try to catch me there on an hour's notice, but I STRONGLY PREFER 24 hours advanced notice in order to secure the shared space. Your understanding is greatly appreciated! Looking for funky elegance, a little wine & an accompanied shower with a curvalicious cougar? Make a request & I will make it work. The more notice you can give me, the better!

South Surrey: I am happily at home in cozy comfort in my bedroom most days, ready to entertain as early as 8 am until late! Unfortunately I cannot offer accompanied showers in my ensuite bathroom, but I can happily soak you down & offer you a fluffy towel & a warm shower afterwards! (420 friendly? Oh yes....yes I am!)

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
I have returned from my Alberta travels, & I am ready to play with all my BC boys!

Vancouver: I am anticipating that I will be in Vancouver this week on Sunday (TOMORROW!) & Friday, so those are the best days to try to catch me there on an hour's notice, but I STRONGLY PREFER 24 hours advanced notice in order to secure the shared space. Your understanding is greatly appreciated! Looking for funky elegance, a little wine & an accompanied shower with a curvalicious cougar? Make a request & I will make it work. The more notice you can give me, the better!

South Surrey: I am happily at home in cozy comfort in my bedroom most days, ready to entertain as early as 8 am until late! Unfortunately I cannot offer accompanied showers in my ensuite bathroom, but I can happily soak you down & offer you a fluffy towel & a warm shower afterwards! (420 friendly? Oh yes....yes I am!)
Catch me at home tomorrow on short notice, or to see me in Vancouver, give me 24 hours to arrange it! When I have prior notice that I will be in Vancouver, I'll post it here, as well as on my Twitter. I'd love to show you the difference that maturity makes; come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Catch me at home tomorrow on short notice, or to see me in Vancouver, give me 24 hours to arrange it! When I have prior notice that I will be in Vancouver, I'll post it here, as well as on my Twitter. I'd love to show you the difference that maturity makes; come see a lady...
It's gloomy & wet outside, but cozy, warm & wet in my bed...who wants to play today? I'm at home in South Surrey, but there is time to plan ahead for a downtown romp tomorrow!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!

At home today in South Surrey before someone whisks me away back to Alberta for the weekend! Never fear though, I will be back on Sunday for a few days before I take this show back on the road to Nanaimo! Don't miss out on your chance to experience the difference maturity makes...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Something for (Almost) Everyone...

Here's the latest breakdown of my rates & sessions, for those who need as much information as possible before making a commitment to an appointment! Please note that if you require even more detail, check my website, as I really do prefer not to discuss sessions in terms of acronyms offered. I cater to gentlemen who can infer from the information provided what IS & IS NOT available.

A Sweet Tender Hour? Let's play nice. Simple, straight forward & sweet. $220/hr $400/2 hrs

Heat You Up & Soak You Down? Let's play naughty! My most popular offering. You might want to bring a snorkel & water wings while I give a demo of my skill with a magic wand! ;D $240 (PERB rate!) 2 HRS $450

Hellenic Studies? Everything I can teach you about trips to Gr33c3! (+$50, extra notice required!)

Like a Little Longer? After 2 hrs, each ADDITIONAL hour is $200. Engagements over 2 hours always include snacks & beverages! You'll need to stay hydrated & keep your strength up.

Like it NAUGHTIER? Let me show you My teeth & claws, or you you can try to make the cougar into your purring kitten. This is the Hour for those who want to know just how wild this cougar gets & includes all my favourite kinky thrills. For a thorough description of my kink/fetish services & restrictions, please read my website. I put a lot of work & effort into keeping it user-friendly & informative! Don't ask me to get explicit on the phone or via text. $260/hr (regularly $300) $500/2 hrs

Thee, She & Me? Delighted! Couples please add $100. Got a favourite local lady you'd like to introduce me to? Have her drop me a quick line & let's see what we can do! (My rate plus hers)

BRING ME TO YOU? For a hotel out call, please add $50 car fare. Residential out calls MUST be paid for in advance, via e-transfer to a discreet email address. This is for my security, & ultimately, for yours.

Discreet & Downtown? Are you transit dependent & unable to travel to the wilds of South Surrey? With 24-48 hours notice, I can arrange an appointment in funky elegance where an accompanied shower (a bubble bath perhaps?) is always on offer! Can't plan ahead? Check my Twitter or PERB postings to see if I'm downtown, then inquire about short notice.

For extended engagements that include some relaxed social time, please see my website, or inquire. I enjoy companionable dining, sporting events, concerts & movies, or we can order in & then enjoy our evening: Netflix & chill? ;D I can play a dominant or submissive role, dependent on your mood & desires. Whether you're looking for vanilla companionship or something more intense, let me show you the Woman You'll Never Forget Experience.

Restrictions: Here's what I don't ever do: compromise my safety, negotiate my rates, or accept extra funds to change my restrictions. I'm 420 friendly & open-minded, but not stupid or desperate. Asking about uncovered services will result in my blocking your number & blacklisting you: offering to throw extra money at me won't help. I will also block & blacklist if you REPEATEDLY book appointments & cancel after confirming. My time is valuable: I am choosy about who I spend it with! Still Reading? AWESOME! I find intelligent, well informed clients make the best clients!

FINALLY; NO PICS OF YOUR MAGNIFICENT PENIS PLEASE, UNLESS IT SHOOTS MONEY OR PREDICTS LOTTERY WINNERS, unless you'd like it ridiculed on my Twitter.

Easy as ABC...

A) AMAZING B) BODACIOUS C) CURVACEOUS!

Now email, call or text me with a time,duration & date you'd like to see me, then come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Today finds me at home...unless you would like to see me downtown? I can do that! Then it's off to Nanaimo for two days before I check into one of my favourite spots for an overnight in Richmond on Saturday. As always, I greatly appreciate prebooked appointments, but I also like spontaneous events. All I ask is a reasonable amount of notice: 45 minutes is usually sufficient to ensure that I'm freshly showered & dressed to impress. Whether you're seeing me for the first time or just for the first time in a long time, I promise to make it an experience you won't soon forget.

BREAKING NEWS:
I've got a client looking for a MFM session on Saturday night, complete with DP, fellas. Can we tempt you to join us? Serious inquiries please email! ;D

Come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!
Back from breaking hearts in Nanaimo, ready to make your fevered dreams of wanton mature redheads come true! Come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Come see a lady!
Tonight & tomorrow I am at home in South Surrey, but Wednesday I am booking for DOWNTOWN before a cozy weekend at home!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Hi guys! Back from the Island, I am playing downtown all day tomorrow....why not come experience the difference maturity makes? Come see a lady...watch what happens once my panties hit the floor...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
BREAKING NEWS: Now Hear THIS!!

For those discerning gentlemen who like to plan ahead:

{New HOT boudoir photos coming soon...in the meantime, feel free to envision my generous curves wrapped in mesh & lace; my ample ass framed with black stockings & a garter belt, my perfectly pedicured toes peeping out of those Cheetah Print shoes you all love so much, my talented lips glossy & red to match that lace & my long sharp nails perfectly!**

I have secured a room for this coming Saturday night in one of Downtown's Finest 5 Star Hotels, with one of BC's finest companions...thus I will be able to show off to you my love of the finer things in life, like fine wine, great food, imported chocolates & decadent blondes! If you've been waiting for a chance to see me in style, this weekend is your chance! If you've been waiting for a chance at an incredible duo, this is it. Unabashed hedonism & sensuality awaits...are you man enough to rise to the challenge?

Saturday April 8, 2017; It's going to be EPIC.
Mark your calendar & eat your Wheaties...​

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
For those discerning gentlemen who like to plan ahead:

{New HOT boudoir photos coming soon...in the meantime, feel free to envision my generous curves wrapped in mesh & lace; my ample ass framed with black stockings & a garter belt, my perfectly pedicured toes peeping out of those Cheetah Print shoes you all love so much, my talented lips glossy & red to match that lace & my long sharp nails perfectly!**

I have secured a room for this coming Saturday night in one of Downtown's Finest 5 Star Hotels, with one of BC's finest companions...thus I will be able to show off to you my love of the finer things in life, like fine wine, great food, imported chocolates & decadent blondes! If you've been waiting for a chance to see me in style, this weekend is your chance! If you've been waiting for a chance at an incredible duo, this is it. Unabashed hedonism & sensuality awaits...are you man enough to rise to the challenge?

Saturday April 8, 2017; It's going to be EPIC.
Mark your calendar & eat your Wheaties...​

I'm going to be available EARLY Sunday morning gentlemen! I'd love to connect with you for an hour or more, but if you're still on the fence about whether you can handle all of this, I invite you to join me between 8 am & 6 pm on Sunday for a 30 minute meet & greet, oral only offer that will leave you feeling like you've had a religious experience? Of course, longer engagements will be available all weekend long, too! Come see me in luxury on Saturday night from 6 pm until late. Would you like an especially decadent night? I'm in a mood to have my cake & eat it too; which one of my gorgeous girlfriends should I invite along to join us? Rumour has it that a certain Victoria based blonde is in town...but I know a little Vietnamese minx who might be fun to tease & deny! Or MAYBE, just MAYBE, I can lure a hunter out of retirement....

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

I'm going to be available EARLY Sunday morning gentlemen! I'd love to connect with you for an hour or more, but if you're still on the fence about whether you can handle all of this, I invite you to join me between 8 am & 6 pm on Sunday for a 30 minute meet & greet, oral only offer that will leave you feeling like you've had a religious experience? Of course, longer engagements will be available all weekend long, too! Come see me in luxury on Saturday night from 6 pm until late. Would you like an especially decadent night? I'm in a mood to have my cake & eat it too; which one of my gorgeous girlfriends should I invite along to join us? Rumour has it that a certain Victoria based blonde is in town...but I know a little Vietnamese minx who might be fun to tease & deny! Or MAYBE, just MAYBE, I can lure a hunter out of retirement....
Downtown for the weekend...Ready to play in style & luxury? Me too... Duos? Delighted!!!

Vancouver Escorts