Thread: Review Amy Independant

Thumbs up Review Amy Independant

Saw Amy - She was friendly, fun and wild. Great body, beautiful brown eyes - Definate repeat! full review to come....

L/A/S 8/9/9

Contributor 2 Contributor Clayton's Avatar

Question Just which Amy are you talking about?

Where did you see Amy? How would I go about seeing Amy? What kind of great body does Amy have?

Lol, man you guys are tough! Read the last sentance - full review to come! C'mon cut a guys some slack! But the jist is Amy's very attractive, friendly and a great time - just like Jenna.
    Her ads in Monday mag

Oh yeah, I'll do the full review later tonight!

Talking

Amy advertises in Monday Mag and the BCDarlings website.

22 (roughly, I never asked her age), 5'5", about 115 lbs, 36d-24-34, long dark hair, nice brown eyes
    http://www.bcdarlings.com/amy.htm
    (250) 818-2230
    LOOKS: 8 ATTITUDE: 9 SERVICE: 9
    DFK: light kisses| DATY: Y | MSOG: Y |
    BJ: CBJ | ANAL: Don’t know | FS: Y
    ENERGY LEVEL: very energetic
    HYGIENE: A+
    HIGHS: Enthusiatic, friendly, great body, great cbj
    LOWS: none
    IN/OUT: Incall
    BREAST IMPLANTS: yes
    TATTOOS: a few
    PIERCINGS: no
    SHAVED: airstrip!
    SMOKER: yes but didnt smell like it
    PICS ACCURATE: Yes
    PUNCTUALITY: Yes
    REPEAT:yes!

Brief visit with Amy but wow what a visit! beautiful girl - tight, toned, tanned, perfect playmate body who treats you like your special. Got the feeling I was scoring with the hottest chick in a night club. The session started with light kisses and stroking, proceeded to fantastic CBJ. Main event included multipositions finishing with her riding me on a chair - wonderfully friendly, never felt like there were any restrictions although I never got into anything unusual.

Now I feel bad that I didnt review Jenna as thouroughly as I had just as an enjoyable time with her!
    Last edited by ptguy; 04-19-2003 at 03:58 AM.

If you feel bad...

then please review Jenna! I don't know when I'll be over to the island...but it's getting to be tempting...
    Older Bolder Wiser But Colder

Keeping it real...ly civil.

For F*** sakes, think before you post.

Also...

what was the rate for an hour? : for Jenna & Amy?

Thanks for your time...

Paradise Island

Lightbulb You wouldn't have to ask ...

If you took the time to read the content of their advertisements in addition to appreciating their pics! (lol)

http://bcdarlings.com/jenna.htm

http://bcdarlings.com/amy.htm

http://bcdarlings.com/gillian.htm

Jenna is a fun gal, but she's not a D cup. She has a pic/ad on bcdarlings. and she adverts as a B-cup.
    They work along with Gillian out of a shared private apt. Their rates are on their ads as well. They offer duo/trio rates for those that have the stamina and $'s.

Apologies...

I saw Amy's ad, but it didn't list prices...I didn't look at Gillian's or Jenna's ad until you mentioned it. Their beautiful bodies blinded everything else in site.

In the Lexxxy/Lexxxus review...

I said to Little Alex that man...I'd like to, but finances don't really permit it. I spent the weekend getting hammered & doing the strolls. I ended up spending a brown on the strolls from 2 SWs, just CBJs, thank goodness. That was fun as something I'd do if I was bored & had extra cash (I had a little so I thought I'd play a little), but I realized that I'm definitely into more of an intimate situation, rather than my car...I'm a short guy, but even then it was a bitch to get rubs in my car! I posted my experiences on WSGForum.