Thread: Entrapment alert

Entrapment alert

There is a frequent poster on Craigslist Victoria. There are numerous headings, but the picture is the same - a very shapely girl with long brown hair, with black leather boots and a tight black leather body suite, big boobs. She is sitting down, and no face is shown. I texted the number and some psycho person texted me back telling me I would be reported for seeking sexual services on the Internet.

Searching craigs for an SP is scraping the bottom of a barrel that was used to clean the sludge off the river bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by tdhmale View Post
    Searching craigs for an SP is scraping the bottom of a barrel that was used to clean the sludge off the river bottom.
    not sure that would apply in Vancouver and doubt it applies in Victoria

sorry to hear the pickings are so sparse in Saskatchewan on craigslist

Fast is over rated
    In my experience there are more ripoff on BP than on CL.
    Often less really is more...

Quote Originally Posted by summerbreeze View Post
    not sure that would apply in Vancouver and doubt it applies in Victoria

sorry to hear the pickings are so sparse in Saskatchewan on craigslist
    First of all, I don't do any local SP's in Sask. Nor do I search CL for them in any province (including Sask), so not sure where you got that from.
    I quit using CL a long time ago and my original statement reflects in that and I still stand with it.
    Most of my "visits" have been next door, in AB, the odd one in MB, but haven't been there in a long time. But once in awhile I get back out to
    the Island. (I used to live out there long ago.)
    But just as an added observation, I am relatively new to this board, and there seems to be quite a few solid and reputable SP's on here, so I
    am not sure why anyone is taking risks on sites like BP and CL. From what I can tell, Perb has a variety for everyone kicking around here with
    a lot less hassle. I was glad I found this site.
    Last edited by tdhmale; 01-12-2017 at 04:04 AM.

First of all, I don't do any local SP's in Sask. Nor do I search CL for them in any province (including Sask), so not sure where you got that from.
    I quit using CL a long time ago and my original statement reflects in that and I still stand with it.
    Most of my "visits" have been next door, in AB, the odd one in MB, but haven't been there in a long time. But once in awhile I get back out to
    the Island. (I used to live out there long ago.)
    But just as an added observation, I am relatively new to this board, and there seems to be quite a few solid and reputable SP's on here, so I
    am not sure why anyone is taking risks on sites like BP and CL. From what I can tell, Perb has a variety for everyone kicking around here with
    a lot less hassle. I was glad I found this site.
    Obviously your Saskabush location was an indicator for summerbreeze's comments.
    Now with CL and BP- like any resource directory for SPs etc.- there will be hits and misses. And not just scammers, but chemistry may not work either, even with a well reviewed chick- so to some on limited or tight budgets that too is a WOT/WOM.
    A lot of us do this "hobby" for the variety, so searching multiple sources for new talent is key.
    Good thing too- it is the TOFTT boys that really lay the groundwork for other Perbites to source their intel.
    Sure, some on CL are a WOT, but in my experience the good far outweighs the bad if you do even a remote amount of research first.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Talk about derailing a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBrad123 View Post
    There is a frequent poster on Craigslist Victoria. There are numerous headings, but the picture is the same - a very shapely girl with long brown hair, with black leather boots and a tight black leather body suite, big boobs. She is sitting down, and no face is shown. I texted the number and some psycho person texted me back telling me I would be reported for seeking sexual services on the Internet.
    along the lines of dirty tricks, if one thought a specific phone number was a deliberate menace

possible recourse would be to register that phone number with as many discreditable business lists as possible and have the resulting telemarketing blitz overwhelm that number

not talking anything unpleasant in terms of content, just huge number of customer solicitation calls and txt

hopefully the entity gets the message and stops with the harassment

Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty View Post
    Talk about derailing a thread.
    apologies- not my intent.

Craigslist in Victoria and Vancouver has all kinds of high quality sps. Some of the best in fact.

This crap belongs in another section.....how about 411....
    Highliner