The Raquel Rose

Come Experience the Difference Maturity Makes!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix
Your favourite Cougar Callgirl
Come see me at home in cozy comfort in South Surrey, or on one of my mini tours! I will be traveling two or three times every month around the Lower Mainland & the Island...

I am a low volume provider who values close personal connection with clients over making a fast buck; my reviews speak for themselves. Come relax with a sympathetic ear, soft curves, a ready smile, and really incredible uninhibited sex! Let me greet you like a friend & treat you like that long lost girlfriend you never forgot! Tired of the overly restrictive plastic girls that promise the world & don't deliver? Come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix
Come see me at home in cozy comfort in South Surrey, or on one of my mini tours! I will be traveling two or three times every month around the Lower Mainland & the Island...

I am a low volume provider who values close personal connection with clients over making a fast buck; my reviews speak for themselves. Come relax with a sympathetic ear, soft curves, a ready smile, and really incredible uninhibited sex! Let me greet you like a friend & treat you like that long lost girlfriend you never forgot! Tired of the overly restrictive plastic girls that promise the world & don't deliver? Come see a lady...
BUMP See me at home, invite me downtown, or fly me to you...Enjoy a break from the everyday in the arms of a warm, wanton, willing woman who will show you the difference maturity & experience make!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

Until further notice, I am playing AT HOME ONLY, except by advanced request, or until I decide I have found another hotel deal too good to pass up! I had a great time in Richmond last week, so keep abreast :eyebrows: of my travel plans here or around Metro Vancouver or even the Island! Of course, I am happy to take travel requests & advanced bookings that can be secured via 50% e-transfer deposit to a discreet email address. I don't offer short sessions, because everything I do best takes time. I can often accommodate short notice sessions! Come experience the difference maturity makes; come see a lady...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

At home for Hump Day! I'd love to meet you & play today!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

Who wants to play in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN? I have a suite booked, and I am ready to play with some of my favourite Vancouver gentlemen & meet some new friends too!! I'm bringing a few of my favourite & most requested outfits as well as a few of my favourite toys! If the stars all line up correctly, maybe I will have a friend or two who might want to join in...:clap2: Get the MINI TOUR rate if you prebook: $230/hr $400/2 hrs for my NAUGHTY self (NAUGHTIER? ADD $50) Each additional hour is $200, & social time is available too...let's take in dinner or a movie before we retire to my king size bed for some wine & dessert; unless you want to bring along a DVD for a night in? (Star Wars? Firefly? ;D) There's a DVD player in my suite...let's make an evening or an afternoon of it! Maybe we can make a movie or two of our own?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Who wants to play in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN? I have a suite booked, and I am ready to play with some of my favourite Vancouver gentlemen & meet some new friends too!! I'm bringing a few of my favourite & most requested outfits as well as a few of my favourite toys! If the stars all line up correctly, maybe I will have a friend or two who might want to join in...:clap2: Get the MINI TOUR rate if you prebook: $230/hr $400/2 hrs for my NAUGHTY self (NAUGHTIER? ADD $50) Each additional hour is $200, & social time is available too...let's take in dinner or a movie before we retire to my king size bed for some wine & dessert; unless you want to bring along a DVD for a night in? (Star Wars? Firefly? ;D) There's a DVD player in my suite...let's make an evening or an afternoon of it! Maybe we can make a movie or two of our own?
At home in White Rock tonight, after all! Who is playing Naughty Next Door Neighbour tonight?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

At home in South Surrey; headed to the Island later in the week, & ACCEPTING PREBOOKED DATES for Downtown Mon-Wed between 9 am -8 pm, in a spot that's perfect for a cozy cuddle, or a bubble bath for 2?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Wanna Catch A Curvaceous Cougar?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Well,here's my schedule for the rest of the week (God willing, and the creek don't rise!:biggrin1:)

WEDNESDAY: Downtown 1 pm to 6 PM
South Surrey (at home) 8 pm-midnight

THURS-SATURDAY MORNING: Nanaimo Hub City, here I come! My time is rapidly filling up, gentlemen, but I still have some flexibility!

SATURDAY - SUNDAY MORNING: By popular demand, back in Richmond, One Night Only, as they say in show business...

Sunday, I will be at home for a rest!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Well,here's my schedule for the rest of the week (God willing, and the creek don't rise!:biggrin1:)

THURS-SATURDAY MORNING: Nanaimo Hub City, here I come! My time is rapidly filling up, gentlemen, but I still have some flexibility!
SATURDAY - SUNDAY MORNING: By popular demand, back in Richmond, One Night Only, as they say in show business...

Sunday, I will be at home for a rest!
Having so much funny planning naughty adventures with all of you! Can't wait to let the wild rumpus start!!! New candid pics coming SOON!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

Catch me in South Surrey today; see me in Vancouver tomorrow, then I am back on the Island! Where you would you like to make your mature redhead dreams a reality?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
For Those Who Plan Ahead...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Sunday afternoon I will be back from my Island travels, but before I go back to South Surrey, I want to play downtown! Who's up for a SINFUL SUNDAY? Booking for all afternoon, & my Oral Only Offer is available! It's all about you getting to know what I do best, culminating in a spectacular finish that will leave you weak in the knees & grinning... but don't take my word for it. Let me demonstrate by putting my mouth where the memories are made! :eyebrows:

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Ms Erica Phoenix

This week finds me entertaining at home Monday & Tuesday, & taking advance bookings for Wednesday & Thursday in Vancouver! Please note that I prefer a minimum of 30 minutes' notice prior to any visits: I am seldom available 'right now'! I do try to return my correspondences quickly, be it via text email or phone. However, I am not always at home waiting for the phone to ring & may not be able to speak freely when you call. I look forward to reconnecting with prior guests & meeting new friends too!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Who wants to hump a cougar downtown on hump day

Ms Erica Phoenix

Hello gentlemen of Vancouver!

Come enjoy my bounteous curves; enjoy the difference maturity makes! I have a rare opportunity for LATE NIGHT/EARLY MORNING availability downtown this week gentlemen! If you've been waiting to take my booty off your bucket list, why not send me a text or give me a call. Come see a lady...watch what happens when my panties hit the floor. I look so nice, but I get SOOOO naughty! (And YES, I do have facilities for us to share a shower if you like...& I love to get you clean before you get me dirty...)

I am booking now for Wednesday night until 1 AM, or for an early morning eye opener on Thursday (before 9? GREAT! :eyebrows:) Hope to hear from an adventurous gent or two!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
New Downtown Availability HUMP DAY!

WEDNESDAY JUST GOT A LITTLE BRIGHTER FOR ALL OF US!

I am now booking for 3 pm onward tomorrow in a lovely spot! Would you like to join me for a bubble bath, a bit of bubbly & some bouncing boobs? I am offering the following rates until the end of February:

NAUGHTIER IS NICER, don't you think? Explore the kinky side of your favourite cougar! I will make my NAUGHTY HOUR available at a nice price ($230) & my NAUGHTIER hour just a little nicer on your wallet ($260 regularly $300). Not sure whether I am too curvy for your taste or my pictures are accurate? I invite you to partake in my ORAL ONLY INTRO OFFER downtown for only $120 tomorrow! Come & see me for yourself...watch what happens when my panties hit the floor & the Hitachi hits the magic spot! :eyebrows: As always, I'm packing my favourite lingerie & heels as well as a few other goodies! Yes, accompanied showers WILL be available!

Of course, if you want to see me for an eye opener at 8 am in South Surrey, I did housework today...come help me rumple up my bed?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
WEDNESDAY JUST GOT A LITTLE BRIGHTER FOR ALL OF US!

I am now booking for 3 pm onward tomorrow in a lovely spot! Would you like to join me for a bubble bath, a bit of bubbly & some bouncing boobs? I am offering the following rates until the end of February:

NAUGHTIER IS NICER, don't you think? Explore the kinky side of your favourite cougar! I will make my NAUGHTY HOUR available at a nice price ($230) & my NAUGHTIER hour just a little nicer on your wallet ($260 regularly $300). Not sure whether I am too curvy for your taste or my pictures are accurate? I invite you to partake in my ORAL ONLY INTRO OFFER downtown for only $120 tomorrow! Come & see me for yourself...watch what happens when my panties hit the floor & the Hitachi hits the magic spot! :eyebrows: As always, I'm packing my favourite lingerie & heels as well as a few other goodies! Yes, accompanied showers WILL be available!

Of course, if you want to see me for an eye opener at 8 am in South Surrey, I did housework today...come help me rumple up my bed?
What a gorgeous day! Who wants to join me for a little (OR A LOT!) of Afternoon Delight today? DOWNTOWN at 3, playing until 1 am; available THURSDAY morning for an eye opener!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Come & Play in my New Lair DOWNTOWN!

More New Pics Coming SOON!​

I am absolutely thrilled that at long last, I have a new permanent location Downtown for those gents who prefer to see me in Vancouver! To celebrate, I will be entertaining there all weekend long! I am still offering my NAUGHTIER IS NICER promotional/introductory offer. Explore the kinky side of your favourite cougar! I will make my NAUGHTY HOUR available at a nice price ($230) & my NAUGHTIER (Greek) hour just a little nicer on your wallet ($260 regularly $300). Not sure whether I am too curvy for your taste or my pictures are accurate? I invite you to partake in my ORAL ONLY INTRO OFFER downtown for only $120! It's everything from the NICE side of me except for full service. Come & see me for yourself...watch what happens when my panties hit the floor & the Hitachi hits the magic spot! Accompanied showers/bubble baths WILL always be available! Booking ahead is always encouraged & rewarded! Like a longer visit? Let's make a meal together, drink some wine, perhaps partake in some of Vancouver's best herbal relaxants? :eyebrows:

Friday: 10 am to 1 am
Saturday: 7 am to noon; 2 pm to 2 am!
Sunday: ask me nicely & you can come see me early or catch me in the evening in South Surrey!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

I am absolutely thrilled that at long last, I have a new permanent location Downtown for those gents who prefer to see me in Vancouver! To celebrate, I will be entertaining there all weekend long! I am still offering my NAUGHTIER IS NICER promotional/introductory offer. Explore the kinky side of your favourite cougar! I will make my NAUGHTY HOUR available at a nice price ($230) & my NAUGHTIER (Greek) hour just a little nicer on your wallet ($260 regularly $300). Not sure whether I am too curvy for your taste or my pictures are accurate? I invite you to partake in my ORAL ONLY INTRO OFFER downtown for only $120! It's everything from the NICE side of me except for full service. Come & see me for yourself...watch what happens when my panties hit the floor & the Hitachi hits the magic spot! Accompanied showers/bubble baths WILL always be available! Booking ahead is always encouraged & rewarded! Like a longer visit? Let's make a meal together, drink some wine, perhaps partake in some of Vancouver's best herbal relaxants? :eyebrows:

Friday: 10 am to 1 am
Saturday: 7 am to noon; 2 pm to 2 am!
Sunday: ask me nicely & you can come see me early or catch me in the evening in South Surrey!

Come escape the slush & the stress with a warm wanton & willing woman!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Well hello there! Who's looking to have some fun? I will be taking appointments at home until Saturday! If you want to catch me in a casual environment in South Surrey, now is your chance. If you like to plan ahead, I will be booking for DOWNTOWN on Saturday starting as early as 11 am & as late as 2 am! Maybe we can plan an early morning eye opener on Sunday? We can enjoy an All You Can Eat Brunch....& then go out for breakfast after! :eyebrows:

Or maybe, just maybe, you had in mind an EPIC Downtown Duo this weekend? I am playing with my two favourite partners; one younger male, one younger female. Both are well reviewed in their own right: both are sharp contrasts to my ripe curves & statuesque form...both are spectacularly sexy! Fully interactive naughty roleplay? Oh yes, please. Your best friend & his mom? Your best friend & YOUR mom? Your girlfriend & her step mom? Your stepmom & your girlfriend? The sexy psychiatrist & her innocent assistant? So many possibilities...send me your fantasies at [email protected] (subject: EPIC DUO) & let me cater to them...$600/hr

Of course, if something simpler suits you, let's share some nice wine & have a good time! Soft & sensual is just as sweet! Come see a lady...

Vancouver Escorts