Thread: Upscale Downtown Incall Available

Upscale Downtown Incall Available

Hello ladies,

I have an upscale downtown incall available by the hour. It is close to the skytrain and has tons of amenities. The rental includes a bedroom with king size bed, space for some storage, kitchen, bathroom, towels, linens, mouthwash, shower gel, baby wipes, living area, and a patio. It is a large, beautifully decorated space. There is an excellent sound system throughout, TV's in each room, tasteful art, and furnishings. I am looking for ladies who work regularly and have an established clientele. The patio is smoker friendly. There is a ZERO tolerance for drugs, drama, theft, or B.S. I am looking for ladies who are mature, respectful, clean, and responsible. It is a safe and discreet zone where you can feel safe and comfortable entertaining your clients. There are no keys or clickers required. Bonus!!!

If you are interested in the space, please tell me about yourself, how often you will be hoping to work and I may ask you for some references. You are welcome to then come by and see the space. Everyone loves it and it is good for your image too! The incall is also dog friendly and if I'm around, I am more then happy to provide dog sitting free of charge during your appointment. All that is required of you is that you show up on time, manage your own bookings through the calendar, put dirty laundry in the hamper, change the sheets after your calls, respect my space and the others who share it, and clean up after yourself. Basically, just keep it nice for the next person. There will never be anyone hanging around or other appointments happening at the same time. I run a clean, no drama, safe, happy, helpful, and professional space. It's $50/hour and $25/half an hour.

Cheers and I look forward to hearing from you! Xo

I still have a few spots available ladies! There's a lot of availability in the calendar

Elite Caribbean Companion tawnypink's Avatar
    hey tessa, I will inbox you