Seduced Into Submission by a

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
sensual dominant Goddess.

FemDom fans...Let me entice you...
You know me as Ms Erica Phoenix...now get to know the Goddess Ms E. An enticing blend of sensuality & perversity. I am seeking submissives who wish to worship at the altar of a Goddess. I have a statuesque mature figure with classical bombshell type measurements; you may call me a Glamazon, if you wish! My wardrobe consists of lingerie, lace, garters & hose (and yours can too if that's what I decide...would you like to serve Me while forced to wear My panties?) I will graciously accept all wardrobe gifts to accomodate all tastes; sizes & colour preferences can be found on my website! It’s been far FAR too long since I had a submissive at My feet that was worthy of the name. A submissive that knew its place and its purpose and had the dedication and commitment to be worthy of My time, My training, My command, with nothing but My voice, My touch, My cuffs, My toys and My hands. Of course, if you require bondage tape, clingfilm, or stockings binding your wrists and my soaking wet panties in your mouth….I am accepting applications for supplicants. Come enjoy a sensual adventure with a dominant woman who will tease you, torment you, top you and if you are VERY lucky or PARTICULARLY skilled, please you.

Do you prefer MORE THAN A LITTLE kink? With my background in theatre & ebullient creative personality, I can assist you in transformation/feminization play in addition to any number of roleplay possibilities. Would you like to like to see me let the cougar loose?

Perhaps you are a Certain Type of Client: would you like to meet the princess? Perhaps You seek a submissive who can please You according to Your desires. Are you a Certain Kind of Gentleman? Will You be the One to tame the cougar into a kitten? Can You take me in hand across Your knee to put me in my place? Are you the strict & gentle Dominant that this naughty girl needs? Are you seeking to learn & grow as a Dom with an experienced submissive? Let me be Your muse, as you discover that there are more shades in Colour than there are in Gray.Are you a male (or female) Dominant who seeks a professional submissive with a clear head, a strong sense of self, and a passionate desire to please? (On the other hand, perhaps you are a couple looking to play with a woman who will take either role...what a delicious possibility!)

Please send Me an introductory email so that We might discover shared passions, peculiarities & perversions. Polite articulate responses get immediate attention. (Inappropriate requests are deleted unread.)

New pictures coming SOON...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

You know me as Ms Erica Phoenix...now get to know the Goddess Ms E. An enticing blend of sensuality & perversity. I am seeking submissives who wish to worship at the altar of a Goddess. I have a statuesque mature figure with classical bombshell type measurements; you may call me a Glamazon, if you wish! My wardrobe consists of lingerie, lace, garters & hose (and yours can too if that's what I decide...would you like to serve Me while forced to wear My panties?) I will graciously accept all wardrobe gifts to accomodate all tastes; sizes & colour preferences can be found on my website! It’s been far FAR too long since I had a submissive at My feet that was worthy of the name. A submissive that knew its place and its purpose and had the dedication and commitment to be worthy of My time, My training, My command, with nothing but My voice, My touch, My cuffs, My toys and My hands. Of course, if you require bondage tape, clingfilm, or stockings binding your wrists and my soaking wet panties in your mouth….I am accepting applications for supplicants. Come enjoy a sensual adventure with a dominant woman who will tease you, torment you, top you and if you are VERY lucky or PARTICULARLY skilled, please you.

Do you prefer MORE THAN A LITTLE kink? With my background in theatre & ebullient creative personality, I can assist you in transformation/feminization play in addition to any number of roleplay possibilities. Would you like to like to see me let the cougar loose?

Perhaps you are a Certain Type of Client: would you like to meet the princess? Perhaps You seek a submissive who can please You according to Your desires. Are you a Certain Kind of Gentleman? Will You be the One to tame the cougar into a kitten? Can You take me in hand across Your knee to put me in my place? Are you the strict & gentle Dominant that this naughty girl needs? Are you seeking to learn & grow as a Dom with an experienced submissive? Let me be Your muse, as you discover that there are more shades in Colour than there are in Gray.Are you a male (or female) Dominant who seeks a professional submissive with a clear head, a strong sense of self, and a passionate desire to please? (On the other hand, perhaps you are a couple looking to play with a woman who will take either role...what a delicious possibility!)

Please send Me an introductory email so that We might discover shared passions, peculiarities & perversions. Polite articulate responses get immediate attention. (Inappropriate requests are deleted unread.)

And now...amazing new duo possibilities with the exquisite Emele Devine...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Are you man enough...? Bring it on...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

It's October & not only am I feeling kinky, I am feeling transformed...with a landmark birthday rapidly approaching, I am RISING & Evolving as a dominant woman, and as a DOMME. I am offering sessions now at my current rates before launching a NEW Domme upon the city of Vancouver...a new facet to my scintillating personality that showcases all my skills, including seduction, teasing, denial, & especially, roleplay scenes including TABOO FAMILY FANTASY duos with one of my gorgeous young lady friends & a hot hung stud. Encompassing a wider range of fetish services than I have ever offered professionally before, I invite the perverts of PERB to LOCK IN their rates ahead of my new launch on DECEMBER 1st!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Fantasy Fetish Domination Duos...A Hot Cougar and a HUNG young stud...

It's October & not only am I feeling kinky, I am feeling transformed...with a landmark birthday rapidly approaching, I am RISING & Evolving as a dominant woman, and as a DOMME. I am offering sessions now at my current rates before launching a NEW Domme upon the city of Vancouver...a new facet to my scintillating personality that showcases all my skills, including seduction, teasing, denial, & especially, roleplay scenes including TABOO FAMILY FANTASY duos with one of my gorgeous young lady friends & a hot hung stud. Encompassing a wider range of fetish services than I have ever offered professionally before, I invite the perverts of PERB to LOCK IN their rates ahead of my new launch on DECEMBER 1st!

I am downtown all this weekend, and I am looking for a few filthy fetish fans...Cuckold Fantasy Duos with my Bull: an under the radar, hung, tattooed 'Real Man'...the fantasy possibilities are endless! Come see a lady, and watch her Inner Slut come out...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Have you seen my website yet? Well what are you waiting for? It's Friday afternoon : the kinky Cougar is AROUSED & READY to blow your tiny minds! Let's start the weekend WILD...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Downtown tonight to play with a HOT HUNG STUD...Cuckold Fantasy Fetish anyone??

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Professor Phoenix: Instructress in Erotic Arts, including Cuckoldry, Discipline & Denial, & Intermediate through Advanced Goddess Worship

Cuckhold Roleplay & MFM now available! I have a hot new non pro partner & I would like to show you how a real man handles a woman like me...far too much woman for just one man! We will be available on Friday &
Saturday next weekend...mark your calendars & take your vitamins!​

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Professor Phoenix: Instructress in Erotic Arts, including Cuckoldry, Discipline & Denial, & Intermediate through Advanced Goddess Worship

Cuckhold Roleplay & MFM now available! I have a hot new non pro partner & I would like to show you how a real man handles a woman like me...far too much woman for just one man! We will be available on Friday &
Saturday next weekend...mark your calendars & take your vitamins!​
All kinds of kinky possibilities abound...let your imagination run wild!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Possibilities abound...let your imagination run wild!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Feeling kinky? Me too...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
The Bitch is Back

And there is no bitch like a REDHEADED BITCH. I am now offering Double Domme Fetish duos with Miss Hunter to all you filthy perverts! Contact Me to book.

Of course, if you prefer to worship a sensual Goddess whose gifts you strive to earn & deserve, I can do that too...but it will COST you, & you will thank Me for making you pay it.

New pictures & videos coming soon.

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
As Promised...New Photos

And there is no bitch like a REDHEADED BITCH. I am now offering Double Domme Fetish duos with Miss Hunter to all you filthy perverts! Contact Me to book.

Of course, if you prefer to worship a sensual Goddess whose gifts you strive to earn & deserve, I can do that too...but it will COST you, & you will thank Me for making you pay it.

New pictures & videos coming soon.

Not one for leather & latex: I prefer satin & lace, like this gorgeous ensemble sent to Me by a lowly worm who seeks to deserve My worst punshments. he has sent some delightful new toys too! Of course, if you send Me latex or leather, I'll wear it while I punish your uselessness or praise your generosity. I will guide you through the realisation of your darkest desires.

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Do your darkest desires include an eager to please submissive slut? Shall I show you what I am willing to do for You...if you deserve the gift of my submission? Would you like to see how beautifully I am willing to suffer for One who can show me my purpose in humility & grace? I am available to select dominants. Please send me an email as an introduction that includes your PERB handle & anot appropriate reference.

In anticipation,
Erica Phoenix

uncleg

Jul 25, 2006

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
I have a young acquaintance who wants to bring out & explore her dominant side, and I have agreed to take Her under My wing. If you dream of serving TWO demanding Goddesses, this is the opportunity for you. Present yourself for my consideration, & if you are lucky, you can worship at My apprentice's exquisite feet. We are offering the chance to worship both of us, at My direction, for a limited time to a select few Please email Me for details if you wish to be considered with the subject line A Domme & Her Apprentice. We will begin booking soon...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
A Domme & Her Apprentice

I have a young acquaintance who wants to bring out & explore her dominant side, and I have agreed to take Her under My wing. If you dream of serving TWO demanding Goddesses, this is the opportunity for you. Present yourself for my consideration, & if you are lucky, you can worship at My apprentice's exquisite feet. We are offering the chance to worship both of us, at My direction, for a limited time to a select few Please email Me for details if you wish to be considered with the subject line A Domme & Her Apprentice. We will begin booking soon...
Well one filthy painslut has already let Me down this week...& now I am more than in the mood to exercise My inner bitch & exorcize some of the demons that make you so weak! I am available tonight after 4, and in early morning tomorrow.

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Curvy Mature REDHEAD BBW & AN ALPHA STUD!

Are you a fan of 'high contrast'? Come play with me & my newest discovery! He is a dominant & hung black stud. If the ad is up, we have appointments tonight: 7 PM or later! Come watch Me enjoy Myself as He pleasures Me in a way you could never hope to...

Vancouver Escorts