Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ms Yuliya Kate - amazing

I am fairly certain she doesn't, and the best way to be sure is to contact her. She wasn't when I have seen her.

I would love to see her again... Can someone please PM me a link with her contact details? Thanks.

I tried contacting her by email (the only form of contact she has) and I haven't received any replies. It's been 3 days. Does anyone know if she is taking a break right now?

She travels a fair bit and I think she is right now. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and in her emails she said she would be available to the 22nd of June.
    I would also suggest looking at the dates on her Leolist ada, if it's been awhile then she might not be available.

God, waiting for her replies are like pulling teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by helloim View Post
    God, waiting for her replies are like pulling teeth.
    did you ever manage to make contact abd arrange a session?

i managed to see yuliya. Same day appointment, she replied to me within 10 minutes.

I wasn't sure what to expect going in. Breathing takes a while to get used to.

Introduced me to kink. I liked it.

During the finish, i was so relaxed that I got a muscle cramp/charley horse on my left calf. Had a bit of a laugh during that part.

Nice woman. See her soon if you want to. She's gonna be away for 5 months or so at the end of Aug.

it looks like her in latest ad she is open to light fetish/bondage requests again. Unfortunately she is out of the country until February 2020...will contact her again when she's back

I saw her 2 weeks ago and requested light bondage and impact play. it was amazing, of course, because it's Yuliya, and I really regret never having sessioned with her when she was Mistress Yuliya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12